Author Topic: Warning: "troll" comments will get you banned going forward  (Read 1623 times)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Warning: "troll" comments will get you banned going forward
« on: November 18, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »
Gang,

I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of the constant accusations that someone is a troll or is "trolling" when they post something you don't like or disagree with for some reason.

Calling someone a troll is a personal attack and, as you should know by now, we don't allow personal attacks in the forum.

Going forward, anyone who calls another forum member a troll or accuses him/her of trolling will be given a 3-day forum ban. If it happens a second time, the ban will be permanent.

Aside from being a personal attack, calling someone a troll does nothing to improve the discussion in this forum. It goes against the entire concept of the Forum Rules that we rewrote and put in effect on January 1st.

As the forum gets busier, now would be a great time to read those again and think about them before you hit the "Post" button.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The moderator team is not going to sit back and let a few people ruin the forum for everyone by thinking the rules don't apply to them. If you can't contribute to the forum in a respectful way, please find another forum to contribute to.

- Matt

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: Warning: "troll" comments will get you banned going forward
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 12:34:42 AM »
Bumping this to make sure the night crew reads it.