Author Topic: Brilliant job...  (Read 1016 times)

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
Brilliant job...
« on: December 09, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
Folks, great job keeping stuff where it's more or less meant to be. With a new thread about tickets popping up every 3.5nanoseconds it's no doubt keeping you busy.

Still a heap of noise around but at least the noise is finding its way to the right forums

Nice one.

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
Re: Brilliant job...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »
Is there anyway that all the 'moved' thread titles could be shifted off the index pages at all. They are dominating that page and to look at the actual threads that have discussion means moving onto a new page. I realise they will drop off as new threads and posts are made, but there are so many of them that it will take a while.

The actual discussion threads are in their new home these 'threads' telling us they have been moved are a pain.

Offline Hawkmoon2e

• Administrator
  • Staring at the Sun
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 01:56:03 PM »
Thanks for the positive feedback, Briscoe.

An tha, we can go through and delete some of those threads, but if we do it too soon, members will contact us wondering where their threads went.

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there anyway that all the 'moved' thread titles could be shifted off the index pages at all. They are dominating that page and to look at the actual threads that have discussion means moving onto a new page. I realise they will drop off as new threads and posts are made, but there are so many of them that it will take a while.

The actual discussion threads are in their new home these 'threads' telling us they have been moved are a pain.

Leaving the "thread moved" posts there should serve as a reminder to everyone to think about where they're posting. That's the only reason I went on the thread moving binge. :)

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 01:22:07 PM »

Leaving the "thread moved" posts there should serve as a reminder to everyone to think about where they're posting. That's the only reason I went on the thread moving binge. :)

Fair do's..... I see your logic