Author Topic: bad album covers  (Read 1709 times)

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
Re: bad album covers
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 12:48:33 PM »
it almost looks like one of those magic eyes!

Offline Nanda360

• Stateless
  • ok folks, everybody back from the edge!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 01:36:06 PM »
SOI. That was a stupid mistake and I am ashamed of this album cover.

Offline il_capo

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is the single artwork for "A Celebration" as it was released in Japan. I had to post this somewhere!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's awful, but probably quite typical of album covers in the 80s.  ;D

Can't believe anyone would dis the 80s.... the decade that brought us an tha's favourite u2 song:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 05:48:40 PM »
This is the single artwork for "A Celebration" as it was released in Japan. I had to post this somewhere!

Can't believe anyone would dis the 80s.... the decade that brought us an tha's favourite u2 song:

2nd fave, pal!...

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »
i'm not gonna bother posting them as they aren't worth my time to look up

Queen - The Miracle

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

and yes obviously HTDAAB

edit -> o i see i've already posted these lol...

Bruce - Darkness on the Edge of Town.

Metallica - Load and Reload.

Really?

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 06:41:23 PM »
This Yeah Yeah Yeah's album (disturbing): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 06:43:38 PM by Starman »

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
i'm not gonna bother posting them as they aren't worth my time to look up

Queen - The Miracle

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

and yes obviously HTDAAB

edit -> o i see i've already posted these lol...

Bruce - Darkness on the Edge of Town.

Metallica - Load and Reload.

Really?

yes, absolutley.

"hey here i am getting ready to go out take my photo right here itll be a great cover!!"

i mean look at how lazy this is..

it looks like something they pulled out of his mom's scrapbook.....i can see this being a debut album cover but...4 albums in??
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:19:56 PM by THRILLHO »

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 09:06:45 PM »

2nd fave, pal!...
Ah, of course! Who could possibly forget?

What's do you make of your favorite song's single artwork? Bono looks so damn cool making that dad-rock pose!

Offline tigerfan41

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 01:37:22 AM »

See, this is why you're one of my favorite members here.  ;)

What's do you make of your favorite song's single artwork? Bono looks so damn cool making that dad-rock pose!

Or as I call it, Bono's dirty dad rocker phase. And no, that is not a compliment.  ;D

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2017, 01:16:26 PM »

2nd fave, pal!...

Offline il_capo

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2017, 01:41:12 PM »

2nd fave, pal!...

This is an tha, circa 2001, trying to look like Bono on the cover of his favourite u2 song:

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2017, 01:59:35 PM »

2nd fave, pal!...

This is an tha, circa 2001, trying to look like Bono on the cover of his favourite u2 song:

I'll never forget when we first met...who would have thought all these years laterr after this we'd be so happy...

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2017, 02:10:59 PM »

a cover so bad i've seen it spoofed, once.

Offline ZEROpartII

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 02:52:47 PM »

Offline ZEROpartII

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 02:57:47 PM »
Rod looks absolutely miserable.  Let's clone him !!!