Author Topic: Inflatable Lemon at Joshua Tree site  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Nikb

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Inflatable Lemon at Joshua Tree site
« on: January 18, 2015, 12:58:51 PM »
3 years ago my wife and I made the pilgrimage to the site of the tree and left an inflatable lemon in the box of memorabilia requesting photos of fans posing with it. I have not had a photo in over a year now and worry that someone has nicked it !!! If anyone is attending the site please send a photo to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Hopefully it is still there  :)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
Re: Inflatable Lemon at Joshua Tree site
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3 years ago my wife and I made the pilgrimage to the site of the tree and left an inflatable lemon in the box of memorabilia requesting photos of fans posing with it. I have not had a photo in over a year now and worry that someone has nicked it !!! If anyone is attending the site please send a photo to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Hopefully it is still there  :)

I am hoping to go to Vegas and thus the Joshua Tree in late February. If I go, I will check it out for you. I hope no one nicked it. That would be wrong on so many levels.

Offline lilyercs

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 11:05:29 AM »
I was there in Oct 2014 and didn't see it. Sorry

Offline Belisama

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »
That is wrong on so many levels.

I am going to Vegas this month and I will check again. Sorry. :(

Offline Blueyedboy

• Running to Stand Still
  • Embrace the challenge
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 01:04:22 PM »
What a let down.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 12:03:38 AM »
Finally made it to the JT sire today.  It is truly amazing.  A must for any fan.  I will write more of the visit later. Sadly I saw no inflatable lemon; however at the site there was a silver suitcase that was locked it just didn't seem respectful to try to pry it open -- but the lemon might be in there.

I am going to go with the theory of Schrodinger's  Cat and say that the lemon is in the suitcase.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 11:40:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally made it to the JT sire today.  It is truly amazing.  A must for any fan.  I will write more of the visit later. Sadly I saw no inflatable lemon; however at the site there was a silver suitcase that was locked it just didn't seem respectful to try to pry it open -- but the lemon might be in there.

I am going to go with the theory of Schrodinger's  Cat and say that the lemon is in the suitcase.

So, someone unlocked the suitcase, maybe the day before or after you were there. Maybe you saw these two?! :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Not sure what I feel about this.