Author Topic: Documentary name  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
Documentary name
« on: March 14, 2015, 08:24:23 AM »
I wonder if annyone knows the name of an old u2 documentary? I saw this at an convention but it was to noisy there to catch the name. It's the Joshua Tree period. Bono slams the door and looks angry at one point. You also see backstage footage of the band in Amerika and in hotels. It does not look like footage of Rattle and Hum. Can't remember how long it lasts..... 45 minutes or so.......

Maybe someone knows more?

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
Re: Documentary name
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 04:03:21 PM »
Probably outside it's America?

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 03:46:20 AM »
Thank's...... i wil look into that.

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 06:27:46 AM »
It's on youtube under that name, though split into parts.

Offline Dono

• Stateless
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 10:48:37 AM »
It's also on the bonus DVD in the delux remastered Joshua Tree. Great "Spanish Eyes" video in it.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 10:52:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's also on the bonus DVD in the delux remastered Joshua Tree. Great "Spanish Eyes" video in it.

Thank you, i never thought of buying the CD again but it will make it worth it.

Offline Dono

• Stateless
  • If I could, I would.....
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »
Neither did I. But that's addiction for you. There's a great documentary "The making of The Unforgettable Fire" on the remastered Unforgettable Fire one too. Also Conspiracy of Hope tour show, plus U2 at Live Aid. Once you have these, sure you'll never need to leave the house.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 02:41:29 PM »
Neither did I. But that's addiction for you. There's a great documentary "The making of The Unforgettable Fire" on the remastered Unforgettable Fire one too. Also Conspiracy of Hope tour show, plus U2 at Live Aid. Once you have these, sure you'll never need to leave the house.

Yes, who worries about square eyes and no sleep ha ha !

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »
I think the video your referring to was a MTV special about the making of Rattle and Hum
It was hosted by Robbie Robertson and there is a scene when Bono gets angry about the cameras following his every move and he slams a door shut !

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 02:45:13 AM »
I think the video your referring to was a MTV special about the making of Rattle and Hum
It was hosted by Robbie Robertson and there is a scene when Bono gets angry about the cameras following his every move and he slams a door shut !

Thanks Parsons, it was a long time ago i saw it on a fanclub day and just recently wondered about it. So he's angry about the camera's, wich i can imagine.

Offline Parsons

• Child of Grace
  • I've seen love conquer the great divide.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 09:36:12 PM »

Thanks Parsons, it was a long time ago i saw it on a fanclub day and just recently wondered about it. So he's angry about the camera's, wich i can imagine.

Your welcome
I found it for you .

Enjoy  :) !

Offline Spaderholic

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 08:09:37 PM »

Your welcome
I found it for you .

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can see the first part of the Outside It's America documentary? I can view parts 2 to 5 that YouTube user Bibien1 has uploaded there but part 1 seems to have been blocked by YouTube. Is there anywhere else to view it, does anyone know? I'd like to see the whole thing!

Online WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 10:12:36 PM »

Your welcome
I found it for you .

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can see the first part of the Outside It's America documentary? I can view parts 2 to 5 that YouTube user Bibien1 has uploaded there but part 1 seems to have been blocked by YouTube. Is there anywhere else to view it, does anyone know? I'd like to see the whole thing!
Here's the full movie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Spaderholic

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2016, 06:59:02 AM »

Your welcome
I found it for you .

Here's the full movie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Damn, it won't play for me, for some reason. All I get is a big X. Oh well, thanks anyway. :)

Online miryclay

• Elevated
  • I wandered out in the world for years
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »

Also remastered and much better video quality.