Author Topic: Documentary name  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Spaderholic

• Party Girl/Boy
Re: Documentary name
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 05:42:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's also on the bonus DVD in the delux remastered Joshua Tree. Great "Spanish Eyes" video in it.

Also remastered and much better video quality.

I'm confused. I have the deluxe remastered Joshua Tree but it's just 2 CD's, there was no DVD with it. Was there a special limited release aside from the deluxe edition that included a DVD too?

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »
I think the video your referring to was a MTV special about the making of Rattle and Hum
It was hosted by Robbie Robertson and there is a scene when Bono gets angry about the cameras following his every move and he slams a door shut !

Thanks Parsons, it was a long time ago i saw it on a fanclub day and just recently wondered about it. So he's angry about the camera's, wich i can imagine.

Your welcome
I found it for you .

Enjoy  :) !

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can see the first part of the Outside It's America documentary? I can view parts 2 to 5 that YouTube user Bibien1 has uploaded there but part 1 seems to have been blocked by YouTube. Is there anywhere else to view it, does anyone know? I'd like to see the whole thing!
Here's the full movie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Damn, it won't play for me, for some reason. All I get is a big X. Oh well, thanks anyway. :)
Ah, shame. I'm on mobile, if that makes any difference.

Offline Spaderholic

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 06:45:19 PM »
I think the video your referring to was a MTV special about the making of Rattle and Hum
It was hosted by Robbie Robertson and there is a scene when Bono gets angry about the cameras following his every move and he slams a door shut !

Thanks Parsons, it was a long time ago i saw it on a fanclub day and just recently wondered about it. So he's angry about the camera's, wich i can imagine.

Your welcome
I found it for you .

Enjoy  :) !

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can see the first part of the Outside It's America documentary? I can view parts 2 to 5 that YouTube user Bibien1 has uploaded there but part 1 seems to have been blocked by YouTube. Is there anywhere else to view it, does anyone know? I'd like to see the whole thing!
Here's the full movie: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Damn, it won't play for me, for some reason. All I get is a big X. Oh well, thanks anyway. :)
Ah, shame. I'm on mobile, if that makes any difference.

Thanks anyway. I've just realised that it was a special extra-deluxe version of the remastered Joshua Tree that has the dvd with the documentary on it. I just have the 2 cd deluxe version that doesn't have the dvd. Damn, I've looked on eBay and Amazon and it's so expensive! I'd love to get it sometime though, when I can afford it, as I'd love to have the documentary in full and good quality, as well as U2 as The Dalton Brothers - one of their finest hours, yee haaa! :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:36:21 AM by Spaderholic »

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 05:58:54 AM »
Thanx guys for helping out

Offline miryclay

• Elevated
  • http://www.u2gigs.com/myshows/31519
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 08:05:33 PM »
It's also on the bonus DVD in the delux remastered Joshua Tree. Great "Spanish Eyes" video in it.

Also remastered and much better video quality.

I'm confused. I have the deluxe remastered Joshua Tree but it's just 2 CD's, there was no DVD with it. Was there a special limited release aside from the deluxe edition that included a DVD too?

Yup, the difference between deluxe and super deluxe. You could find the doc online somewhere though.