I wish this were on DVD or BluRay.
Actually, it is on DVD - If you have the 2-disc deluxe version of Zoo TV Live from Sydney, but its hidden on disc 2.
I found the trick to unlocking it somewhere in a review on Amazon.
1. Go to the "Documentaries" menu on the second disc
2. Click on "Play all" and fast-forward everything, including the credits.
3. When it gets back to the menu, move the cursor down to "Subtitles".
4. Once your cursor is on "Subtitles", press "Down" once (the cursor will not move) and then press "Left" with the arrow keys on your DVD remote. A small symbol of an O with a line through it appears in center screen.
5. Press "enter" and you'll get the 25 minute documentary, which includes "The History Mix".