Author Topic: Achtung Baby: The Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference from Zoo TV  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Spaderholic

• Intellectual Tortoise
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish this were on DVD or BluRay.
Actually, it is on DVD - If you have the 2-disc deluxe version of Zoo TV Live from Sydney, but its hidden on disc 2.

I found the trick to unlocking it somewhere in a review on Amazon.

1. Go to the "Documentaries" menu on the second disc
2. Click on "Play all" and fast-forward everything, including the credits.
3. When it gets back to the menu, move the cursor down to "Subtitles".
4. Once your cursor is on "Subtitles", press "Down" once (the cursor will not move) and then press "Left" with the arrow keys on your DVD remote. A small symbol of an O with a line through it appears in center screen.
5. Press "enter" and you'll get the 25 minute documentary, which includes "The History Mix".

Yay! Thanks for posting about this! I have the 2 disc Zoo TV DVD but never realised this was on there! I've just gone through your steps and sure enough, there is the 25 min documentary! I'm all the more pleased because my worn out old VHS copy has finally packed up. Actually it didn't just pack up but the tape got all chewed up in the machine and I had a heck of a job removing it! I hope it hasn't permanently damaged the VCR although if so I know I could easily get another second hand one cheaply enough! Anyway, so glad the documentary "Interference" parts of it are on the Zoo TV disc. All the music videos on the tape I have on various other DVDs. :)

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated
Actually, it is on DVD - If you have the 2-disc deluxe version of Zoo TV Live from Sydney, but its hidden on disc 2.

4. Once your cursor is on "Subtitles", press "Down" once (the cursor will not move) and then press "Left" with the arrow keys on your DVD remote. A small symbol of an O with a line through it appears in center screen.
5. Press "enter" and you'll get the 25 minute documentary, which includes "The History Mix".

Yay! Thanks for posting about this! I have the 2 disc Zoo TV DVD but never realised this was on there! I've just gone through your steps and sure enough, there is the 25 min documentary! I'm all the more pleased because my worn out old VHS copy has finally packed up. Actually it didn't just pack up but the tape got all chewed up in the machine and I had a heck of a job removing it! I hope it hasn't permanently damaged the VCR although if so I know I could easily get another second hand one cheaply enough! Anyway, so glad the documentary "Interference" parts of it are on the Zoo TV disc. All the music videos on the tape I have on various other DVDs. :)

Except Until the End of the World...

Offline u2live

• Headache in a Suitcase
man, ZOO TV was the greatest tour ever...........

Offline PopMart_1997

• Stateless

It's not there???? Oh well, people aren't missing out, considering its the same arrangement and delivery that the band has used since 1992.

Offline Johnny Feathers

• Elevated

It's not there???? Oh well, people aren't missing out, considering its the same arrangement and delivery that the band has used since 1992.

No, I'm talking about the music video for UTEOTW. It bugged me that it was missed from the AB set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk