I wish this were on DVD or BluRay.Actually, it is on DVD - If you have the 2-disc deluxe version of Zoo TV Live from Sydney, but its hidden on disc 2.
I found the trick to unlocking it somewhere in a review on Amazon.
1. Go to the "Documentaries" menu on the second disc
2. Click on "Play all" and fast-forward everything, including the credits.
3. When it gets back to the menu, move the cursor down to "Subtitles".
4. Once your cursor is on "Subtitles", press "Down" once (the cursor will not move) and then press "Left" with the arrow keys on your DVD remote. A small symbol of an O with a line through it appears in center screen.
5. Press "enter" and you'll get the 25 minute documentary, which includes "The History Mix".
Yay! Thanks for posting about this! I have the 2 disc Zoo TV DVD but never realised this was on there! I've just gone through your steps and sure enough, there is the 25 min documentary! I'm all the more pleased because my worn out old VHS copy has finally packed up. Actually it didn't just pack up but the tape got all chewed up in the machine and I had a heck of a job removing it! I hope it hasn't permanently damaged the VCR although if so I know I could easily get another second hand one cheaply enough! Anyway, so glad the documentary "Interference" parts of it are on the Zoo TV disc. All the music videos on the tape I have on various other DVDs.