Author Topic: m2 Van1 review  (Read 1154 times)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
m2 Van1 review
« on: May 15, 2015, 03:12:57 PM »
Just want to say Matt - Awesome review you just posted! Well done!  8)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And sorry I missed the atu2 meet up on the 13th.  :P

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: m2 Van1 review
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 04:27:06 PM »
Thx! If you see me around the arena, please come say hi. Wearing red @U2 staff shirt today.

Offline Hawkmoon2e

• Administrator
  • Staring at the Sun
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 12:51:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just want to say Matt - Awesome review you just posted! Well done!  8)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, will we be seeing a p8ru2 review?

BTW, I hit the Chiropractor today, so I'm ready for this thing!

Offline manxman

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »
I have to second this post.  I was there both nights and your 11 things article was spot on.  (I was the guy who came up to you before the 2nd show and said thanks while you were trying to Periscope.  Sorry about that!). I'd like to add that the coverage, tweets, Instagram photos and Youtube videos from @U2 all really added to make this concert a special experience.  Thank you! 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:00:12 PM by manxman »

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 07:07:12 PM »
I have to second this post.  I was there both nights and your 11 things article was spot on.  (I was the guy who came up to you before the 2ns show and said thanks while you were trying to Periscope.  Sorry about that!). I'd like to add that the coverage, tweets, Instagram photos and Youtube videos from @U2 all really added to make this concert a special experience.  Thank you!

So funny! I was watching that feed, it had just started and I saw you do that, manxman!!

Yes, definitely thanks to you, Matt! It's been so much fun being here since I found the forum near the end of 360. You can tell by my post count how much fun I've had hanging out w/ all the great people here and sharing our love of U2, and really of sharing our lives. Now with this tour, I'll get to meet some of them in person as we have the privilege to once again see this amazing band LIVE!! So appreciate @U2 and all you do for us fans!

Safe travels home, or is it to Phoenix I think you might be going to next?  :)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 08:27:00 AM »
Thx! If you see me around the arena, please come say hi. Wearing red @U2 staff shirt today.

I looked & looked but you remained elusive! Another time, m2 - sorry to have missed you!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 08:36:38 AM »

So, will we be seeing a p8ru2 review?

BTW, I hit the Chiropractor today, so I'm ready for this thing!

Heya Hawk!  :) Totally stoked for you & glad you're in fine form! I recall you're going to 2 shows, right? Seats 1st then GA?  Your gonna love it & hope they keep mixing it up from night to night, evolving. 

Yep - did a review quickly for Night 2 but could amend & include EBTTRT (here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  Didn't review night 1 - was pretty disappointed w/ the 2nd set & a number of other issues - probably my worst U2 experience ever.  Thankfully the 2nd nite was killer!  8)