Author Topic: COLUMN: OFF THE RECORD ..., VOL. 15-671 (Sherry Lawrence)  (Read 894 times)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
COLUMN: OFF THE RECORD ..., VOL. 15-671 (Sherry Lawrence)
« on: May 18, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »
Really enjoyed Sherry's very excellent column on the tour, conceptual elements & first concerts! Very insightful!  Also, had wondered who that young teen was & didn't know his background & efforts. Very cool. Keep it up - this article illustrates why atu2 is THE place for everything U2!  8)

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
Re: COLUMN: OFF THE RECORD ..., VOL. 15-671 (Sherry Lawrence)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 03:09:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really enjoyed Sherry's very excellent column on the tour, conceptual elements & first concerts! Very insightful!  Also, had wondered who that young teen was & didn't know his background & efforts. Very cool. Keep it up - this article illustrates why atu2 is THE place for everything U2!  8)

Agreed, very well done. U2 and details shows just how much they care and the depth of thought they put into what they do for us.

Nathaniel amazes me the more I find out about him. He started following me on Twitter about a week before the tour, so I was so tickled that he got that opportunity. I had already "met" his dad on one of the Facebook Fan pages. All of this is much more fun than I had expected and I had already definitely expected it to be great fun! :)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:05:41 AM »
Very cool mdmomof7!

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 12:07:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very cool mdmomof7!

:)

It is all so cool - the band, the tour, their fans. Yes, it is! Nathaniel is quite a young man and I expect we'll see him more and more!!