Author Topic: I No Longer Regret Being Too Young For ZOO TV  (Read 2217 times)

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud."
I No Longer Regret Being Too Young For ZOO TV
« on: May 23, 2015, 01:11:55 AM »
Just got back from the PHX show, that's all I can say right now, I'm speechless. THANK YOU U2!

Offline lemonPOP

• Refugee
  • Love is a temple
Re: I No Longer Regret Being Too Young For ZOO TV
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 01:36:13 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just got back from the PHX show, that's all I can say right now, I'm speechless. THANK YOU U2!

I second that!  For those complaining about pride and others being played need to know they put new energy into these and so glad they played them.  I even loved mw and I was septic.   The new songs are the deep cuts people they are playing them so good and the crowd really is soaking them in.  Thanks U2 for an unforgettable night!  Ps.   Bono nearly accepted my shades I offered him, Definitely got his attention just before bad.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 01:44:52 AM »
Yay! That's so great!! Happy for you guys and for the band! Woo hoo!

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 02:00:10 AM »
I was trying to give edge a guitar pic, too tiny to see, I'll bring a guitar capo tomorrow.

Offline Siberian Tiger

• Child of Grace
  • There is no them, there's only us
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 02:44:54 AM »

I second that!  For those complaining about pride and others being played need to know they put new energy into these and so glad they played them.  I even loved mw and I was septic.   The new songs are the deep cuts people they are playing them so good and the crowd really is soaking them in.  Thanks U2 for an unforgettable night!  Ps.   Bono nearly accepted my shades I offered him, Definitely got his attention just before bad.

Subconsciously, those of us who have been complaining about the setlist, might just be complaining that we don't get to see U2 live at all.

Offline zeeTV

• Numb
  • But I can change the world in me... REJOICE
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 06:42:51 AM »

Exactly Man. Us 90s kids weren't even mentally viable enough for Zootv, I was almost 5 when my dad took me to Popmart.. I barely remember... but there is still things there.
Just because ya'll are sick of the Oldie Classics, us youngsters have barely gotten a taste. Keep em coming, and keep em unforgettable.

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »
I was trying to give edge a guitar pic, too tiny to see, I'll bring a guitar capo tomorrow.
Pretty sure he's got one

LemonadeSupernova

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »
Pretty sure he's got one

Pretty sure they're rationed these days.

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 06:26:59 PM »
Haha its the thought that counts

Waffles

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 06:54:02 PM »
The company that makes edges picks changed the way the feel and look. Many of us guitar players are displeased with the quality, and in fact, the company making them and stopped for at 8 months now. The picks are currently unavailable from retail, so they're worth a pretty penny. If you got edges picks, keep them for sure

Offline briscoetheque

• R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 09:31:21 PM »
I've got a heap of old red and blue herdims. Happy to part with them for $120 ea.

Also have one of edges own from Brisbane in 2010.thats the one I'll hold on to.

Waffles

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 09:49:39 PM »
Wanna sell some herdis to me with a discount?

Offline briscoetheque

• R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 02:53:37 AM »
Ok, $115 each best price...

Offline ~Ultra*U2*Love~

• Numb
  • Blessings not just for the ones who kneel, luckily
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 09:13:07 AM »

So true, U2 has fans of all ages and we all want to have our own special experiences and shows with the band!!  I could have gone to Popmart as a 15 yr old teenager, why I didn't go I don't know and I kick myself all the time for it.  I was too infatuated with my boyfriend (who is now my husband) to care much about anything else!  Elevation tour did not happen for me because I was a poor college student in rural Idaho and I didn't have a way to get to any of the shows.  Vertigo was where I started, and I wouldn't change it for anything!!!!

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 09:52:08 AM »
At least you married your husband, I went to only 3/4 of my 360 shows. I skipped the Last one for a girl and missed my shot at hearing zooropa live. Girl is long out of the picture, wish I was at the show haha