Author Topic: Anniversary podcast  (Read 996 times)

Offline Alana

• Stateless
Anniversary podcast
« on: October 23, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »
I did a search and don't see anything in regards to the podcast here on the forum so I am going to start the conversation!

Great job to everyone involved - I really enjoyed listening to the podcast while sitting at my desk today at work. I have been reading the @U2 website more or less from the beginning and have always been blown away by the talent and passion here. I went to school for broadcast communications so I think I am entitled to this opinion. :)

The people involved with this website are such passionate fans and great people and this is very obvious in the podcasts.

Thanks to all the @U2 staff and readers of the website and most of all, thanks Matt for starting up @U2!

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: Anniversary podcast
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 05:14:41 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, Alana! That was a lot of fun to record, especially having Answer Guy on and so many staffers send in audio clips, too. Hope you enjoy part 2 just as much when it's posted next week. :)

Offline ichris

• Babyface
  • Podcast Editor and Producer. Achtung Baby.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 09:45:02 AM »
Thanks so much for the kind words Alana. I'm so pumped to get to be involved with @u2 and have loved getting to meet/tweet with the listeners to the podcast. The reception to it has been so overwhelmingly positive - even to my abuse of the soundboard clips. :)

Hope you enjoy part 2 that comes out this week! We've got big plans for the show - can't wait to see where it goes.

---

Thanks,
Chris Enns

Blog chrisenns.com
Podcast goodstuff.fm
Twitter @ichris

---

Offline Alana

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 06:39:51 PM »
I listened to part two today and was equally impressed. You folks do a great job on the podcasts and of course the website. Great material and very well presentation style. You are all very engaging speakers. I have now caught up on the previous podcasts and am looking forward to the next one!

Offline U2 Spartan

• Babyface
  • The rich stay healthy, the sick stay poor.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 02:24:30 PM »
I too enjoyed the Anniv. podcasts and especially loved hearing the stories about the gatherings for concerts, and going out to the Joshua Tree.  Also got a kick out of Answer Guy.  Very funny and quick with a one-liner.

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 10:34:04 PM »
Thx again, guys - appreciate hearing such positive feedback. :)