Author Topic: Why doesnt The Larry Mullens Jnr sign anything  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
Re: Why doesnt The Larry Mullens Jnr sign anything
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2017, 10:05:36 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I still just think his arms are too tired from drumming to sign autographs ;D
Oh yeah, that's how i see him, ha ha ha ! swinging his arms and
getting things done  **grin**
right on. I've seen him "acting" grumpy, but I've also seen him smiling and laughing many times.
Yeah, he is all that. A great guy. At the hotel in Amsterdam in '15 he rushed into his car, waving at the fans. That was just fine with me
(my heart could not take more....to be honest).
I hear you! Very much agreed!!!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2017, 02:52:29 AM »
In his defense... being overcrowded all the time... I'd be grumpy too. Probably grumpier.

I've been around celebrities a bit and I really admire the genuinely open and patient blokes that take time to chat and smile, pose for selfies and sign autographs. It looks totally exhausting.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
  • Hold on to love, love won't let you go...
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2017, 05:17:25 AM »
In his defense... being overcrowded all the time... I'd be grumpy too. Probably grumpier.

I've been around celebrities a bit and I really admire the genuinely open and patient blokes that take time to chat and smile, pose for selfies and sign autographs. It looks totally exhausting.

I agree that it would be uncomfortable...to never be able to go out in public without people staring at you and reaching for you and possible bothering you...but, that is part of stardom.
It's a price they have to pay sometimes. I think, mostly, that it would be bothersome, but also quite flattering to the ego.

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2017, 07:17:13 AM »

I agree that it would be uncomfortable...to never be able to go out in public without people staring at you and reaching for you and possible bothering you...but, that is part of stardom.
It's a price they have to pay sometimes. I think, mostly, that it would be bothersome, but also quite flattering to the ego.

Absolutely. What I mean is that it's not for everybody. It really depends on your own personality and integrity. It can vary a lot.

I think Bono is a natural. Reaching out to people is one of his tricks. Larry accepts it, I guess, but he would live without it quite well (and I believe he has way more space and privacy than Bono).

Offline Nanda360

• Stateless
  • ok folks, everybody back from the edge!
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 11:21:20 AM »
This is what I am talking about: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (U2 TJT 30th anniversary (Facebook Live))

I only think that a talented gorgeous man like him should be grateful for his life, his fans, and act differently. I don't like the way he usually behaves in interviews, seems to be pi**ed off and not engaged. Shyness/serious behaviour is different from lack of interest/bad mood.

Offline Ultrafly

• Wanderer
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2017, 11:53:53 AM »
This is what I am talking about: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (U2 TJT 30th anniversary (Facebook Live))

I only think that a talented gorgeous man like him should be grateful for his life, his fans, and act differently. I don't like the way he usually behaves in interviews, seems to be pi**ed off and not engaged. Shyness/serious behaviour is different from lack of interest/bad mood.

Just because someone likes playing drums in a band you like doesn't mean they have to behave the way you want them to. I've been around "fans" - more likely famehounds - meeting the band (in 2004) and some of them were very rude and treated the band like meat. Not pleasant to see, let alone be the subject of.  And, of course, after teh John Lennon thing, who knows which slightly weird fan you meet that will try to harm you?