Author Topic: Any news of 2017 Fan Club subscribers "gift" ?  (Read 19938 times)

Offline miryclay

• Elevated
  • Detroit, Buffalo
Re: Any news of 2017 Fan Club subscribers "gift" ?
« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2017, 07:57:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I welcome this one although they should really release One Tree Hill too no? There were 5 singles after all.

I have a strong U2 vinyl collection so I can't wait to get these collectors items!

In God's Country and One Tree Hill had the same cover... and there's only 4 band members, you know ;-)

They could have put a brooding photo of "5th member of the band", Paul McGuiness on the front of the final single:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An Tha is the 5th member.

Offline shorne

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • Two crap albums in a row and we're done...
Re: Any news of 2017 Fan Club subscribers "gift" ?
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2017, 08:13:29 AM »
Still haven't received what I paid for... in... 2014.  Ummmm... yeah... If U2.com could send me my gift... that'd be greaaaaaaattttttt... didja get that e-mail... yeahhhhhh.... I'll just make sure you get another copy of that e-mail.... kay?  yeah Kay.

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
Any news of 2017 Fan Club subscribers "gift" ?
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
They replace every gift you don't get. I've done this at least 3 times where they had sent me the previous gift a second time. Ended up with a few doubles.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk