Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 614 times)

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
Suggestion
« on: January 09, 2017, 06:35:58 AM »
With the announcement of this JT 30th Anniversary tour there is already starting to be and of course over the coming weeks and months will be a load of questions asked by people about ticket sales, codes, venues, queue policies etc. etc. etc.

Would it be possible to help people and to help keep things tidy to have a dedicated section similar to what I think there was for the arena tour in 2015 but maybe a bit better utilised/maintained..... and with there being a smallish number of shows maybe a thread for each show where the questions etc can not only be posted but also people directed to to find answers as people of course often ask a question that has been asked and answered before, starting a new thread to do so....

Maybe the mods can sweep stuff up into these threads in this section, point people in the right direction and therefore help people get the answers they want and provide a useful resource whilst keeping the forum tidy and easy to keep up with....
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:51:34 AM by an tha »

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 12:32:14 PM »
I'll take that as a no then shall I?

Hardly encourages people in engaging with the admin/mods to help improve the community for all when a suggestion does not even receive recognition well over 24 hours after being made
... a 24 hr period where the admin and mods have been active on the forum.

The courtesy of a simple 'Thanks, but it isn't a good idea in our view' or a 'Thanks we will look into it and revert' etc surely isn't too much to expect is it?

There might be a number of people reading here with suggestions (maybe really good ones that would really enhance the community) who see a suggestion not even being acknowledged who then think 'I won't post mine as nobody from the  team even has the courtesy to reply'...

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »

You should take it as a, "Wow, the mod team is down a couple people and the ones that are left are super busy with real life right now and I'm sure they were already planning to do this since it worked out very well during the I+E tour, so I'm going to understand that the world doesn't revolve around me and my requests and trust that the mods will get that taken care of as soon as they get a chance."

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:48:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You should take it as a, "Wow, the mod team is down a couple people and the ones that are left are super busy with real life right now and I'm sure they were already planning to do this since it worked out very well during the I+E tour, so I'm going to understand that the world doesn't revolve around me and my requests and trust that the mods will get that taken care of as soon as they get a chance."

Thanks for your reply, I really do appreciate it....

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:19:42 AM »
an tha, you are a gentleman and a scholar

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 05:19:38 AM »

Ah, riffy.....thanks.

I am a big softy really but shhhhh don't tell anyone....it is our secret, ok?...

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 05:21:49 AM »

Ah, riffy.....thanks.

I am a big softy really but shhhhh don't tell anyone....it is our secret, ok?...
no problem...but, gee, I think people already know the truth about you!

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 05:26:41 AM »

Ah, riffy.....thanks.

no problem...but, gee, I think people already know the truth about you!

Ha.....fortunately or maybe even unfortunately not everybody!  ;)