Author Topic: Buying Europe tickets from the US?  (Read 536 times)

Offline tswsp

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Buying Europe tickets from the US?
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:22:45 AM »
Does anyone know who will be the company that sells the Amsterdam tickets?  Will each Europe date have a different ticket agency?  I am trying to purchase tickets from the US for the Amsterdam date and live in Denver, CO.  I know they go on sale on the 16th of Jan but am trying to find out who is selling them and what time (MTN Time) they will go on sale for me here in Denver, CO?

Thank yoU2!

Offline John Galt

• Numb
  • The hands that build can also pull down.
Re: Buying Europe tickets from the US?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:29:43 AM »
Ticketmaster Netherlands.

Offline david

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 11:55:09 AM »
I was about to ask the same question about Rome.

Offline Achtungbaby23

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:01:57 PM »
We live in the US and will be taking our every other year trip to Dublin this summer.  The show is scheduled a week after we typically get back  :(.   I do not know if I can rearrange the timing so that we can make it to the show.  I certainly don't have time to figure it out before the tickets go on sale.  If I buy them and can not go, how do you handle selling your tickets from another country.  I suppose there is a chance I could sell them to someone in the US that will be traveling there and looking for tickets.  Anyone with experience like this?

One more thing, I remember on the last tour if you bought GA you really could not sell them because you had to bring your credit card you used to purchase the tickets (or something like that).  Anything like that going on this time? 

I sure wish there was more time between the date announcement and the ticket sale!!  It would sure help the planning process if wanting to travel!