Author Topic: Joshua tree 2017: Miami Meetup  (Read 649 times)

Offline codeguy

• Elevated
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
Joshua tree 2017: Miami Meetup
« on: January 09, 2017, 01:35:54 PM »
Anyone planning on attending the Miami show? Interested in a fan forum meetup ahead of the show? The stadium is closer to Fort Lauderdale airport than Miami, but it's a pretty good distance from both, and I know the area so I'd be happy to arrange a location/time....

I also have access to two small aircraft and can arrange an overflight if there are a few people willing to fork over about $100 each to get the arial view in advance.

Offline Soonerboogie74

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Joshua tree 2017: Miami Meetup
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 08:53:28 AM »
Driving up from the Keys Sunday morning of the show. I have reserved seating but not sure when I need to be headed towards venue? Considering traffic etc. Plan on snacks and cocktails before the show. Guess I need to familiarize myself with the area.
Aerial view sounds pretty memorable.
I am excited about every aspect of Joshua Tree Tour and Sunday June 11th!

Offline u2FL

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »
Depending on where you are in the Keys it take 2-5 hours to get to the venue. If you get more specific we can help out.

Offline jrodr079

• Refugee
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 09:43:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Driving up from the Keys Sunday morning of the show. I have reserved seating but not sure when I need to be headed towards venue? Considering traffic etc. Plan on snacks and cocktails before the show. Guess I need to familiarize myself with the area.
Aerial view sounds pretty memorable.
I am excited about every aspect of Joshua Tree Tour and Sunday June 11th!

Lucky for you, Sundays there is NO traffic on I-95 or any Miami expressway. So don't overdo it as far as traffic concerns. If it was a weekday, it would be HELL but Sundays are smooth.

Offline tofubeast

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 08:13:26 AM »
For all of you going to the Miami show, here's an awesome and FREE way to spend the night before at the Hard Rock Live.

U2 by UV are performing a free concert at the Hard Rock and will also be performing the JT in its entirety! I've seen them a couple times and they're great!

Hard Rock Live concert hall June 10th, 2017 at 9:00 PM

Here is more information on the show: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tofubeast

• Wanderer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 06:54:16 AM »
Press Release for event I posted above:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To chat with other Florida fans, also check out the FB group: U2 Florida Fans
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:56:12 AM by tofubeast »