Author Topic: Presale Wires group  (Read 4500 times)

Offline KCJKu2fan

• Babyface
Presale Wires group
« on: January 10, 2017, 07:57:12 AM »
Hey..

So i'm in the wires presale group.. found out I was 1 day too late with upgrading back in December  :'( anyway, my question is; will there still be 'normal'' priced (77 euro) tickets when the presale of the wires group begins?(for amsterdam) i bet it will be busy.. since people who bought a membership today are also in that group :(

Offline AliSPNfan

• Running to Stand Still
Re: Presale Wires group
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:25:39 AM »
I don't think I was due to renew until March so I renewed yesterday.I'm in the Wires group, too.I'm at work until 3pm on Thursday, can't get the day off, so I hope I can still get decent tickets  :-\

Offline kevin

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »
Perhaps things are different in Europe, but here in the U.S. I have always been in the lowest pre-sale class and each time I have been able to get four GA tickets.  And each time I was also able queue up early enough to get a place right in front of the stage.  If you're hoping to get the best assigned seats, then I suspect it does matter which group you're in.  Otherwise, not. 

Offline KCJKu2fan

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 01:11:32 PM »
Hopefully it will be 'easy' this time around for the european -Amsterdam- date too! I don't really care where i'm sitting or standing.. I just want to be there! I guess for me, the most important thing is that it's a 'normal' price (nothing above 100).

Offline mcpaulson22

• Babyface
  • Ill see you again when the stars fall from the sky
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 10:10:11 PM »
I am also in the wires group. Should I still be able to get 2 decent lower bowl tickets for the Rose Bowl show? I am hoping so. It's a pretty large venue.

Waffles

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:16:29 PM »
Well since we're buying before the general public and I've always been able to get GA during the general sale, we should be fine. Lower bowl too.

Offline silviacryan

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 08:36:16 AM »
Hi! I never used Presale Codes. Could I ask you if this does work with any Credit Card, in any part of the world, and how do I get my tickets? I never heard about this but in the Buenos Aires - where I'm located - venue sales page, they start selling tomorrow.
I'm starting to panic

Thanks  ;D

Offline lbacontato

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 08:00:32 PM »
Hi, I am a major U2 fan, and could not get tickets for the first concert in Brazil. Can anyone borrow me the wires presale code, so I can hopefully get my tickets? Since I am in Brazil that will be no problems for the owners to use their code in other venues.
Thanks a lot
My email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login