Author Topic: E. Rutherford city/venue details  (Read 1503 times)

Offline kmac7115

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: E. Rutherford city/venue details
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 09:21:50 AM »
I started bus from New York City for the show on the 28th, here is the link if anyone wants to join: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We need at least 10 reservations for the trip to be confirmed so share around with friends or anyone else you might be going with!

I am not going to the show on the 29th, but comment if you want to start a route to that show too- you can use this company Skedaddle to start bus routes anywhere!

Offline stevev3

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 08:35:06 AM »
Does anyone know if they have actually been ID'ing anyone with a GA ticket? My friend has a business trip and offered me the Metlife tickets. He will give me his credit card which is the ticket. Ticketmaster and Metlife websites say "officially" that they will ID everyone. Is that even theoretically possible?

Offline U2Fan

• Refugee
  • Everything in the f****** hotel is brown.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 05:24:23 PM »
Extra GA available for Wednesday.  Face plus fees.

Offline chiso

• Stateless
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 09:30:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if they have actually been ID'ing anyone with a GA ticket? My friend has a business trip and offered me the Metlife tickets. He will give me his credit card which is the ticket. Ticketmaster and Metlife websites say "officially" that they will ID everyone. Is that even theoretically possible?

Try giving MetLife Stadium a call. I've heard conflicting reports about this. But I read someone called them and were told the name on the "tickets" should match the name on the card.

Offline Kcentury

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 09:28:34 AM »
Just trying to get a sense of expected start/end times for East Rutherford.  Based on past shows, should we expect the Lumineers around 7:30?  What about U2's start/end time?  Any info would be appreciated!

Offline paddyglover

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
So I went to the DC show and it was the most organized GA line I have ever witnessed. I arrived at the stadium at 7am and got #172, which was early enough for a rail spot. DC security made sure we were in number order even as we walked to the stage. If only all shows were this organized.

But it was DC, and NY is a bigger show with more travelers coming in. I can't find anything about line up times for GA or meeting spots. Does anyone have info on that? What time should we show up to the stadium to get a number? I can't go tonight, as I'm coming from DC, so it has to be in the morning.

The floor seems smaller this time around. I felt lucky to have a rail at all. But now I want nothing else. Cheers.

Offline chiso

• Stateless
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »
So I went to the DC show and it was the most organized GA line I have ever witnessed. I arrived at the stadium at 7am and got #172, which was early enough for a rail spot. DC security made sure we were in number order even as we walked to the stage. If only all shows were this organized.

Was that number given to you by the venue/security? Or fans?

Offline paddyglover

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »
Numbers were fans with cooperation on security, then security after a certain point.

(sorry no quote...forum isn't great on mobile)

Offline chiso

• Stateless
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 07:03:26 PM »
Thanks!

Offline miked331

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »
Have 2 in section 133 for Wednesday

Face value

They are NOT CC entry and can be printed. They will also be transferred from TM

Offline monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »

But it was DC, and NY is a bigger show with more travelers coming in. I can't find anything about line up times for GA or meeting spots. Does anyone have info on that? What time should we show up to the stadium to get a number? I can't go tonight, as I'm coming from DC, so it has to be in the morning.

The floor seems smaller this time around. I felt lucky to have a rail at all. But now I want nothing else. Cheers.

The GA "list" started 2 days ago