Author Topic: Seattle city/venue details  (Read 1527 times)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Seattle city/venue details
« on: January 10, 2017, 09:07:02 PM »
If you have questions that are specific to this city or venue, please ask them in here and other forum members will do their best to help. This is a great place to share information about places to stay or eat, as well as how different venues are handling the GA lineup -- things like that.

If you have general tour-related questions, please use the main TOURS board. If you're looking to buy/sell/trade tickets at face value, please use the Tickets Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Offline therossman

• Wanderer
  • @U2 Tours Staff Member
Re: Seattle city/venue details
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 05:16:00 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CenturyLink Field U2 event page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CenturyLink Field directions, parking & public transportation page:

@U2 Tours event page:

U2.com event page:

CenturyLink Field on Google Maps:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:55:42 AM by therossman »

Offline Imelda

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
Anybody able to get the venue pre-sale code? I signed up a few days ago for their e-mail list but never received anything.

Offline Imelda

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »
Never mind...I guessed it.

Offline Chienjas

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:05:16 PM »
Since you've guessed it, can you share?  :) :)

Offline Imelda

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 05:50:52 PM »
Sure, they didn't do me much good though since I wanted GA and it seems like these codes weren't allotted GA spots. It feels like that anyways since when I try to buy GA tickets with the $50 subscription fee there suddenly seems to be some available. However, when I put in these codes there are none. Anyways they are HAWKU2 for the season holders and CLFU2 for venue. 

Offline vancitygal

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »
Where is the best place to park for a concert around Centurylink Field?

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 10:44:04 AM »
Where is the best place to park for a concert around Centurylink Field?

How do you define "best"? Are you trying to get as close as possible? Do you want to be north or south of the stadium? Do you want to exito to a freeway as fast as possible after? There'll be tons and tons of lots open -- almost all the local businesses turn their lots into paid lots for big events. You won't lack for options, it's just a matter of what you're looking for.

Offline vancitygal

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 04:21:21 PM »
I'm from Vancouver, BC so I don't have a great frame of reference. I'm thinking some combination of relative affordability (I know they'll all be fairly expensive), proximity to the venue and ease of exit to the I-5 after the show (I'm going to drive home that night after the show). Thanks!!!

Offline realu2fan

• "Alternative facts."
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 11:24:22 AM »
Anyone from out of town already make their hotel reservations? I saw that the Four Seasons jacked up their prices $250 a night from their typical rate. I'm coming up from Portland, Or area but making a weekend of it.

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
Anyone from out of town already make their hotel reservations? I saw that the Four Seasons jacked up their prices $250 a night from their typical rate. I'm coming up from Portland, Or area but making a weekend of it.

I did, but I booked something out by the airport. Hopefully there is easy mass transit into downtown so I don't have to deal with driving in the traffic.

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 01:40:11 PM »
Think I'm driving up from Portland day of, and then driving home afterwards.  That's the same thing that i did for the Seattle show for Pop Mart when I was in high school.  Have a seat so wont have to worry about waiting in line-although i will standing on the floor close to the stage.

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
I just now saw that this concert is on Mother's Day.  This is not good...

Offline realu2fan

• "Alternative facts."
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 06:33:55 PM »
I saw that when the dates first came out, before tickets went on sale. 'Eh, I'm a mom, my kids are older-ish (12 and 10). I wanted to take them with us but they didn't want to go so they are staying at home with my parents. My husband and I are going up for the weekend. That's my Mother's Day present. My mom was very gracious about me being away from her, she encouraged me to go. We will celebrate Mothers Day the weekend before. Good luck with you!

Offline PopMart_1997

• Stateless
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 02:07:12 AM »
Think I'm driving up from Portland day of, and then driving home afterwards.  That's the same thing that i did for the Seattle show for Pop Mart when I was in high school.  Have a seat so wont have to worry about waiting in line-although i will standing on the floor close to the stage.
I'm from Sandy, Oregon (about a hour or so away from Portland). Saw PopMart in Eugene. I'm going to the Seattle show for The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. I'll be on The Edge's side, close (but not too close) to the main stage. 100 level. This is going to be epic!!!