Author Topic: Vancouver city/venue details  (Read 1815 times)

Offline DCexplorer

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Vancouver city/venue details
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »
I mean, can you show up tonight (24 hours before show) and get a number? Then when do you have to queue up for real? 6 am? Noon? Fifteen minutes before gates open?

Offline DCexplorer

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 03:34:03 PM »
It seems like final check in typically is at 6:00 am day of show, but another commentator says people would show up after 6:00 am day of show and reclaim their spot towards the front?

Online monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2017, 07:08:43 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a friend there now. She was issued a line number Tuesday around noon for the Friday night show. She has to check in twice a day to maintain her spot in line.
I would like to know for how long, or for how many, are line spot numbers given out before they give up and make everybody line up and stay there.

Is there a person constantly there to administer numbers? If not then it certainly seems unfair since others who aren't friend with the "line leader" can't get a spot until the next check in time.

Offline afg

• Babyface
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems like final check in typically is at 6:00 am day of show, but another commentator says people would show up after 6:00 am day of show and reclaim their spot towards the front?

If this is happening then those responsible for this "check-in" system need to address it and put those fans to the very end of the line, even after those who didn't take part in this system.  If this isn't enforced then it is not fair for anyone in line, and it won't be respected either.