Author Topic: red hill group code  (Read 11852 times)

Offline KCJKu2fan

• Babyface
Re: red hill group code
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 02:07:10 AM »
That's interesting! I was only being able to buy GA tickets.. other tickets were unavailable for me..I think Amsterdam will sell out really fast.. big chance for a 2 show!!

Offline Tuur07

• Babyface
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 03:42:47 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's interesting! I was only being able to buy GA tickets.. other tickets were unavailable for me..I think Amsterdam will sell out really fast.. big chance for a 2 show!!
Maybe because you only wanted 2 GA tickets?. He wanted 4, so we could go with a group of colleagues. Let's hope for an additional show. And again: Ticketmaster-stress for general sale on monday.

Offline KCJKu2fan

• Babyface
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 03:53:58 AM »
I actually wanted 2 seats but only GA was available (at that time also 4 tickets)(or the tickets of 114/190euro)

Offline rickmartens

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 04:53:47 AM »
I managed to get 4 GA tickets for Croke Park. It's for pitch 1 but i'm a really happy man :)

Offline taylorteam

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2017, 04:29:52 AM »
If anyone is willing to share the presale code, I'm looking to get 2 tickets for London July 9th for my husband for his birthday.  Would be extremely grateful if anyone hasn't used/not going to use their 4 ticket allowance  ;)  Thanks

Offline Poncke

• Stateless
  • ROT SAR ARN 2xAMS 2xDUB BER ROM
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 01:58:54 PM »
If anyone is willing to share the presale code, I'm looking to get 2 tickets for London July 9th for my husband for his birthday.  Would be extremely grateful if anyone hasn't used/not going to use their 4 ticket allowance  ;)  Thanks
why would anyone risk their tickets being voided and their account closed so your husband can go to a gig?

I also got a PM from someone asking me to share my code.

the answer is NO

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
why would anyone risk their tickets being voided and their account closed so your husband can go to a gig?

I also got a PM from someone asking me to share my code.

the answer is NO

I hear you, but what about someone who hasn't used their code at all? It never hurts to ask. I'd be happy to hook someone up, IF I hadn't used my code already.

Offline mariamontreal

• Running to Stand Still
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
I still have my red hill code couldn't get tickets for Toronto

Offline lbacontato

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
Hi, I am texting from Brazil and having dificulties to get tickets. Does anyone have is a wire member and can land me me the u2 subscription code, so I can get tickets? Thanks.

My Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login