Author Topic: Vancouver / Seattle Pricing Map  (Read 530 times)

Offline ranman1973

• Babyface
Vancouver / Seattle Pricing Map
« on: January 11, 2017, 12:29:32 PM »
I don't have access to presale, so I'm wondering if anyone can post a screenshot from Vancouver and/or Seattle of a map with prices?  My price limit is around $120 per ticket, so I'd like to know what sections I can get for that amount of money when I gain access to presale tomorrow (Wires group).

Thank you all and good luck.

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
Re: Vancouver / Seattle Pricing Map
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 12:42:33 PM »
GA for Seattle is $70. About another $20-25 per ticket for fees.

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't have access to presale, so I'm wondering if anyone can post a screenshot from Vancouver and/or Seattle of a map with prices?  My price limit is around $120 per ticket, so I'd like to know what sections I can get for that amount of money when I gain access to presale tomorrow (Wires group).

Hi -

I'm not sure about Vancouver, but for CenturyLink Field in Seattle, you can buy tickets for under $120 in the following sections:

- Sections 116 - 128 at South Entrance / Endzone, in front of stage
- All 300 Level Sections, side stage and in front of stage

General Admission Field appears to be sold out, but don't rule out the possibility of an extra allotment being released for Wires presale (and perhaps other reserved seats as well) tomorrow morning.

From what I can see, there still looks to be a healthy choice of available reserved seats in your price range.

In fact, you can actually check what's currently available for both Vancouver and Seattle right now WITHOUT a Red Hill presale code.

If you access the ticketing page and you are prompted to input your presale code (including a field box on prompt), there should be a small text link at the bottom that says "I don't have a presale code". Click the link and the prompt disappears. Then just zoom in on the seating map all the way - you should then see seating rows highlighted in blue. These are available presale tickets from the allotment currently on sale - hover over or click on any one of the seats for a ticket price.

It's total garbage that Ticketmaster did not provide any price scaling breakdown in their Price Range text link on the ticketing pages, or the venues' websites provided no price scaling breakdown images on their websites.

However what I suggested should work to give you an idea of what to expect to be available tomorrow for $120 or less.

Also, were you aware that CenturyLink Field is hosting their own ticket presale Thursday / tomorrow at 12 noon Pacific Time? It very likely will be a separate ticket allotment than Wires Fan Club.

You can sign up for the stadium's presale here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 12:54:13 PM »

FYI - GA Field in Seattle is currently sold out.

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »

Just checked BC Place in Vancouver for $120 or less tickets (you can use that trick I described earlier to check yourself, too):

- No GA Field currently available
- Sec 207 - 248, in front of stage, by Gate G / Cambie Bridge
- Sec 401 - 408 & Sec 447 - 454 in front of stage, by Gate G / Cambie Bridge
- Sec 416, 417, 438, and 439 side stage, upper level, both stage right and stage left, directly aligned off stage

BC Place has some sort of presale tomorrow at noon Pacific, but not sure how to register for their email list for presale code. I assume they'll release it on their social media profiles as well. Here's their website if anyone wants to research it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jkewitsch

• Babyface
  • scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 01:25:37 PM »

In fact, you can actually check what's currently available for both Vancouver and Seattle right now WITHOUT a Red Hill presale code.

If you access the ticketing page and you are prompted to input your presale code (including a field box on prompt), there should be a small text link at the bottom that says "I don't have a presale code". Click the link and the prompt disappears. Then just zoom in on the seating map all the way - you should then see seating rows highlighted in blue. These are available presale tickets from the allotment currently on sale - hover over or click on any one of the seats for a ticket price.

It does not allow me to do this for Chicago. Works for every other city...

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »

Yeah because they don't have the Buy On Map interface for Soldier Field (strange).

What ticket location are you looking to buy?

Offline jkewitsch

• Babyface
  • scream without raising your voice...
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 01:30:14 PM »

Yeah because they don't have the Buy On Map interface for Soldier Field (strange).

GA. Numerous people are saying it is still available, but the other stadiums are showing it isn't. My main concern, that has been voiced, is not having to resort to paying scalper money ($350+) for floors.

Offline ShankAsu

• Child of Grace
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 01:35:52 PM »

GA. Numerous people are saying it is still available, but the other stadiums are showing it isn't. My main concern, that has been voiced, is not having to resort to paying scalper money ($350+) for floors.
How can scalpers sell tickets that are paperless and require credit card entry with photo ID?

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »

I just checked for you. As of 2:36 PM Central Time, I was able to pull 2 GA Floor tickets for Soldier Field. Hopefully GA Floor is left tomorrow morning for Wires presale, but at least you can take some relief in knowing that the GA Field isn't sold out (yet).

Offline edstevens

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 01:38:54 PM »

I really hope they release more GA tickets for Seattle for the next pre-sale wave. 

Offline synthysys

• Babyface
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 01:42:11 PM »

I really hope they release more GA tickets for Seattle for the next pre-sale wave.

My advice to you is to get yourself registered (if you haven't already) for the CenturyLink Field presale tomorrow at 12 noon Pacific if they don't release more GA Field for Wires.

I included the link to CenturyLink presale in an earlier reply in this thread - sign up for it and also maybe follow their social media for presale password. Good luck.

Offline edstevens

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 01:46:31 PM »

My advice to you is to get yourself registered (if you haven't already) for the CenturyLink Field presale tomorrow at 12 noon Pacific if they don't release more GA Field for Wires.

I included the link to CenturyLink presale in an earlier reply in this thread - sign up for it and also maybe follow their social media for presale password. Good luck.

Thanks so much for the tip!