Author Topic: Wires Group/Ticketmaster question for those that got tickets  (Read 1135 times)

Offline schaeon

• Babyface
Wires Group/Ticketmaster question for those that got tickets
« on: January 12, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »
When we are on the tikcetmaster screen and select Wires Group, should the screen change and we can see the "code box"?

If the screen is suppose to change after selecting Wires Group and it does not, should we then close the browser completely and rinse repeat until the "code box" appears?

When I select Wires Group nothing happens at all. I do not see the "code box"

I am sure many have the same question, thanks!

Offline schaeon

• Babyface
Re: Wires Group/Ticketmaster question for those that got tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 11:14:15 AM »
USE THE TICKETMASTER APP just got 4 tickets for SF

Offline u2fanaticforever

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 11:18:04 AM »
when you get to the page to buy tickets, just type your code where it says "Got Your Offer Code?"  that is right underneath where it lists tickets.

Offline AliSPNfan

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 04:07:28 PM »
I bought my tickets by going to my account info on U2.COM, copying and pasting my pre-sale code, going to the relevent concert through TOURS on U2.COM then pasting my code into "Got your offer code?" on Ticketmaster.I bought my tickets to Dublin in about 5 mins as Ticketmaster had all my payment details.I was shocked that the process was so quick---as I always am, but I've been buying U2 concert tickets for over 30yrs and I always think something's going to go wrong because I panic  ;)

Hope everyone got the tickets they wanted.I'm glad I'm going to see U2 in Dublin again but, boy, was it hard to find a hotel! I could only afford one night but I'm going to Rome for three nights for nearly the same price  :P   

Offline Glenn

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »
We're do I obtain a pre-sale Code for this Wednesday? I tried to get tickets this morning but just impossible😬😬😬 and now on sale for silly money☹️

Offline indiansummer

• Numb
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 04:57:52 PM »
If you sign up now to u2.com you will get a code to enter the presale this Thursday, too late for Wednesday as this is reserved for long time members. Although seems to be varying success for Wires group presales though , maybe others could advise success rate.

Offline lbacontato

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 07:54:46 PM »
Hi, I am a major U2 fan like all of you and was unable to get tickets to first concert in Brazil.
Can I borrow from anyone of you the wires group presale ticket, since it is possible to use in diferent countries?
Thanks a lot
My email is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login