Author Topic: Joshua Tree Tour Opener in Vancouver, May 12  (Read 1249 times)

Offline nolineonthejoshuatree

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Joshua Tree Tour Opener in Vancouver, May 12
« on: January 13, 2017, 09:18:00 AM »
Hey, everyone. It appears as though @U2 wont plan a big meetup like two years ago, so lets see how many fans would be interested in planning one just amongst ourselves. I am coming with at least one friend, perhaps another, depending on his availability. Anyone else want to join up perhaps the night before the concert, please message here.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
Re: Joshua Tree Tour Opener in Vancouver, May 12
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 04:13:17 PM »
There is some talk on this on the facebook page group called "U2 Joshua Tree 2017 Vancouver".  I am considering it, depending on whether my friend can come too.

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 06:22:35 PM »
If the folks in that Facebook group organize something, feel free to post it in here so our forum folks can decide if they want to join in the fun.

Offline gts316

• Creator of Theo's Rock N' Roll Feast
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 02:07:20 AM »
Hi All, I'm new to the atu2.com forum but I have been a U2 fan since high school in the 80's. I live in Vancouver and will be going to the May 12 show. I have designed a U2 Feast and am planning on hosting one for all U2 Fans the day after their Vancouver gig (May 13) I don't have a location confirmed yet, But I will keep you all posted. atu2.com wrote an article about it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I am also planning a U2 Rock N Roll Feast on March 18th. Please message me if you would like more info. I hope my U2 inspired feasts will be a great place to create community with fellow U2 Fans.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 12:55:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All, I'm new to the atu2.com forum but I have been a U2 fan since high school in the 80's. I live in Vancouver and will be going to the May 12 show. I have designed a U2 Feast and am planning on hosting one for all U2 Fans the day after their Vancouver gig (May 13) I don't have a location confirmed yet, But I will keep you all posted. atu2.com wrote an article about it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I am also planning a U2 Rock N Roll Feast on March 18th. Please message me if you would like more info. I hope my U2 inspired feasts will be a great place to create community with fellow U2 Fans.

That sounds good.  Keep us posted!

Offline GardenTart

• Elevated
  • Little and little they robbed and stole...
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 09:17:02 PM »
Great! I'll be there.

Offline Rita_YVR

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 12:30:31 PM »
Hi!  Joined today. Live in Vancouver. Would love a meet up before the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 10:33:24 PM »
There is a facebook event in the group called "U2 Joshua Tree 2017 Vancouver"
A fan gathering
Thursday, May 11th at 7 pm
The Pint
455 Abbott St,
Vancouver

Offline Rita_YVR

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 12:13:13 AM »
Thanks for the info - I've sent a request to join.  But I might have to miss the Thursday event to go to the airport & get a friend coming in for the show. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline gts316

• Creator of Theo's Rock N' Roll Feast
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 12:18:42 AM »
Hi All, We are excited to host our U2 Inspired Theo's Feast on May 13th. Our U2 inspired Feast is a fun interactive 6-course meal of fun food inspired by U2 songs. it will be a great place for fans to hang out and dig into the back stories of a number of their favorite U2 songs.
Seating is limited, you can reserve your tickets at Theosfeast.com/events or at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. At U2's Staff Tassoula Kokkiris and Scott Calhoun both wrote articles about our Feast that can be found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It's going to a fun U2 fan event. I hope you can join us!