Author Topic: In The Name Of Love, hope & soulīs music ;o)  (Read 413 times)

Offline InU2@Home

• Babyface
  • U2soul
In The Name Of Love, hope & soulīs music ;o)
« on: January 20, 2017, 08:41:28 AM »
Hello to everyone  :)

I am an U2soul from Germany who is following and sharing their teachings, beliefs and good deeds of love & hope for a better world for all people since 1995.
From the day on when I joined their fellowship I always passionately admired all of their work, mind-set and the true force of light they are without any exception.
For me from day one, they were and will always be one of the most powerful and reality-conscious soul-, eye- and mind-opener of all time - but especially the one we are sharing with them in our lifetime right now.

I love them so much and cherish their attitude in such a way to the highest degree, that all the years back I made the outright loyalty oath to remain steadfastly at their side until the day I die, no matter what.

They taught me so much and enriched my life beyond any measure that I will never be able to give more than just another little spark back to their own flame, but even that is an honor to me.
If here - in an U2forum  ;) are kindred spirits I would be glad to find them. <3

For a start to my own "modest"  ;) thread of thoughts and unforgettable impressions Iīd like to simply share some of my favorite songs - some of their own and some of all the other valuable voices of friends, comrades and/or paragons they themselves draw inspiration from and who stand equally by their side sharing their very beliefs and striving as artists and caring souls as well. So have fun with all of it and maybe for one or the other here are even inspirations for you …too  :D

Let the power of music unite us all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for listening and your quick stop-by  ;) :D
With L.O.V.E and HOPE from the heart of all soulīs music.

God bless & prayers for you all and the world we share.

Christine.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:27:51 AM by InU2@Home »

Offline InTheSlipStream

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: In The Name Of Love, hope & soulīs music ;o)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:59:14 AM »
Hi Christine,

What part of Germany are you in?  I have family all over Germany.  I mostly spent time in Berlin when I visit, until my Oma passed away 2 years ago at age 102! 
Anyways, Tschuss from Canada.
Michael.

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The storms will pass
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 04:53:12 AM »
Welcome!