Author Topic: Rose Bowl Red Zone  (Read 802 times)

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
Rose Bowl Red Zone
« on: January 20, 2017, 10:46:41 AM »
Any luck by anyone at all?  Everyone I know has been diligently checking for the last 3 days, both pre-sell dates and today and nothing at all.  I've secured GA for both Rose Bowl dates, my guest bought 2 to the first, I bought 2 for the second, but would gladly spring for a Red Zone, though I'm surprised they never, at least what I found, went on sale, and it's additional costs for either show. Let me know if you hear of a Red Zone drop for either date May 20th or 21st, thanks!

Offline coldrain85

• Babyface
Re: Rose Bowl Red Zone
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:18:16 AM »
They went on sale. There just weren't very many available so they were tough to get. I had no problem getting 4 red zones for Levi's Stadium during the Red Hill presale and I have extras at the moment.

I noticed that a few folks here mentioned getting Red Zone for LA. So, they are out there, but don't expect any more to go on sale.

Offline michener

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 11:29:53 AM »
Crazy. Logged in at 10:01 just to see what was still out there for second night (have 4 GA for Sat.) and after much thinking, it spit out 4 Redzone tickets. Wow! Did not know I was going to have to make a $1400 decision. But the decision was made and now I think I am going to take my 10 and 7 year old kids to their first show!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:40:19 PM by michener »

Waffles

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 11:31:41 AM »
Grabbed 4 this morning. Signed on at 10:05. Was done in 3 minutes. I wil never buy presale again. I got what I wanted in both general and pre.  There is an equal chance at the tickets you want in both general and presale.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:33:42 AM by Waffles »

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 06:01:35 PM »
Great job! I was check the EXACT same time as you, 10 till noon, and got nothing, no red zone, no red zone, over and over! You must have that magic touch! I'll be in GA hoping one of your guests gets the flu so I can.. jk jk... congrats!

Waffles

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 06:27:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great job! I was check the EXACT same time as you, 10 till noon, and got nothing, no red zone, no red zone, over and over! You must have that magic touch! I'll be in GA hoping one of your guests gets the flu so I can.. jk jk... congrats!

For whatever reason they decided not to sell any during presale. This was contrary to the first show. Red zone only holds about 100 people and the band certainly gives a good amount to celebrities when they play LA. So whatever went in the first 20 minutes of being on sale was it. I checked back around 11 and it was all resale seats. You could buy a RZ from a scalper. a  person who purchased a RZ has ten days to decide if they want to transfer the name the ticket belongs to.

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:49:32 PM »

For whatever reason they decided not to sell any during presale. This was contrary to the first show. Red zone only holds about 100 people and the band certainly gives a good amount to celebrities when they play LA. So whatever went in the first 20 minutes of being on sale was it. I checked back around 11 and it was all resale seats. You could buy a RZ from a scalper. a  person who purchased a RZ has ten days to decide if they want to transfer the name the ticket belongs to.

Thanks, face value was basically my limit for red zone, still i'll be there in GA so better than not attending!

Offline desierto

• Babyface
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 11:15:37 AM »
If somebody needs to transfer 1 red zone ticket for may 21 , I am more than ready . Thanks .

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 02:15:26 PM »
I'll second that and say, if anyone wants to trf their 2 tickets from Red Zone for my 2 GA tickets for the 20th and or 21st, I'll pay the difference of course, let me know. :)

Offline cargubbins

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 11:18:55 PM »
Hi I am desperately trying to purchase 2 red zone tickets. You can gouge me on the price! If anyone can sell them, let me know!

Offline danielww2000

• Babyface
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 11:19:21 AM »
while this isn't red zone and even thought ticketmaster "says" there are no GA tickets available for Sunday, if you leave your cursor over the GA section and it updates, sooner or later it shows GA available.  To further verify this, even though I don't need tickets, I clicked 4 and they were available for purchase. 

Offline jorge1977

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 08:45:44 AM »
Hi
I would like to know if there is any GA ticket to buy.
Thanks