Author Topic: Louisville, KY, show added!  (Read 2886 times)

Offline imaginary friend

• Airborne Ranger
  • A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3
Louisville, KY, show added!
« on: January 30, 2017, 06:33:54 AM »

Offline Thunder Peel

• Up With the Sun
  • I'm not coming down
Re: Louisville, KY, show added!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 07:33:55 AM »
I was hoping for a Missouri date or somewhere nearby but that's at least closer than the other shows. I'll have to see.

Offline Raiden256

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 07:38:34 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Raiden256

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 07:40:37 AM »
Dying!  Already used my presale code for four tickets to Chicago!   Absolutely would have bought tickets for this concert if it had been announced at the same time!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:32 AM »
So excited I can do this one!

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 08:07:31 AM »
I would have gone to this show instead of Tampa had I known, but oh well. I had a feeling one more Southern show would be added, but I just didn't want to take the chance.

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • So, when does the SOE tour start?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 09:58:17 AM »
So much for hoping for a Sun Devil Stadium announcement...although I really wasn't holding my breath.

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
Surprised something didn't get plugged in the week between Chicago and Dallas but happy for the Louisville area fans.

Offline thistrain

• Babyface
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 10:09:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So much for hoping for a Sun Devil Stadium announcement...although I really wasn't holding my breath.
Agreed, that would have been the perfect place to see them to relive the JT tour. Surprised they didn't fill the week-long gap between the Dallas and Chicago shows.

Offline psychedforU2

• Babyface
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 11:17:52 AM »
That was a somewhat surprising announcement, but they don't go there often so it'll be great for the fans in the area.  I'm also surprised they didn't fill that week-long gap with a CO or AZ show--I'm confident they come by for the SOE tour.  I got tickets for the second show in Chicago in the midst of visiting my brother and his family and enjoying the midwest, so I'm excited for that!

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 02:18:27 PM »
I cannot believe y'all thought Sun Devil Stadium was going to happen. They would have played University of Phoenix Stadium if anywhere. There's looking back, and there's staring at your own you-know-what, and they were already teetering on the brink of that in the eyes of some with this whole tour.

I mean, I don't mean to be snarky, but when was the last time that stadium hosted a major show?

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 02:27:49 PM »
^I don't think it was as far fetched of an idea as you may think, but logistically, I agree that they would have been more likely to play the U of Phoenix Stadium had they added a Phoenix date.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 05:14:53 PM »
I was hoping for Nashville, but I might actually be able to do Louisville.

How much are tickets anyway?

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 07:31:04 AM »
Anyone buying tickets this morning, RZ are still there as of 8:30 but they are a little tricky to find. You have to select REDZONE PACKAGE and not just check RedZone under ticket type. Also, good lowers are still available right by the stage. Looks like all us diehards have already committed to other shows.

Offline grease1739

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 07:50:36 AM »
I'm curious if someone can report on the ticket availability for the Louisville show?  I don't have a fanclub membership, but am debating paying the $50 if ticket availability is good for tickets in the $50-$70 range. Could someone give me an idea of what would be available for 2 tickets in those price ranges?

Thank you!