Author Topic: Louisville, KY, show added!  (Read 3030 times)

Offline bonorules

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: Louisville, KY, show added!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nope not in yet, must be a lot of ticket bott U2.com subscribers

You're trying to buy for Louisville?  What are you searching for?  I know someone who bought tickets not too long ago and they said they didn't have any trouble at all.  Red Zone was gone, but they said there were some GAs left.

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2017, 01:07:16 PM »
I just checked right now (3pm est) and GA is still available. Shouldn't be any problem getting in if you have a code.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 01:21:06 PM »
Nope not in yet, must be a lot of ticket bott U2.com subscribers

You're trying to buy for Louisville?  What are you searching for?  I know someone who bought tickets not too long ago and they said they didn't have any trouble at all.  Red Zone was gone, but they said there were some GAs left.
yes Husband is taking care of it he tells me

Offline grease1739

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 03:00:00 PM »
I just checked right now (3pm est) and GA is still available. Shouldn't be any problem getting in if you have a code.

You mentioned GA is still available......are you saying lower and upper bowl seating is not available anymore?

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 03:09:15 PM »

You mentioned GA is still available......are you saying lower and upper bowl seating is not available anymore?

I think they said GA because that's typically what people want first. Everything except RedZone is still there.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 05:01:09 PM »
So I have a bday Thursday and I ruined my present, I'm not going to Louisville, because I'm going to Tampa!

Offline iwillsinganewsong

• Stateless
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 11:07:27 PM »
I used all my presale codes for Chicago 1 & 2. Hoping to get 2 GA's for Louisville on Friday. I've never done 3 shows in a tour!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »
I used all my presale codes for Chicago 1 & 2. Hoping to get 2 GA's for Louisville on Friday. I've never done 3 shows in a tour!

I'm hoping for a single GA Friday. I've never done 3 shows at all! If I make this show (there is some question as it's during that awful over lap period between southeastern US tornado and hurricane seasons) it will be my 3rd.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 08:36:35 AM »
Venue presale happening now. Password is: YUMCTR

I've been to several events at the Yum Center, and they sent me this code, which was awfully nice of them.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2017, 08:12:47 AM »
Just got my GA ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's hope that there are no hurricanes or other disasters that I have to work.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2017, 08:35:27 AM »
GAs are still available as of 10:30 Eastern.

Offline Matty_Mullens

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • "Brevity is the essence of wit" Brian Eno-1984
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2017, 09:01:04 AM »
I got my Louisville ticket this morning.  Now all I have to do is sell my Houston ticket.  You see, i live in Nashville, TN.  So i bought a Houston ticket thinking its closest.  Even though its 12 hours by car!

Then U2 announced this Louisville show.  So now im trying to sell my Houston ticket.

If anyone is interested in my (1) Houston ticket, please email me.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its a hard ticket.  Lower Bowl, section 131, row Z, seat 23.  $100.00 plus ticketmaster tax and fees.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2017, 09:07:17 AM »
Yes I live in Nashville too, Louisville is way better for us, but we are keeping our Tampa tickets and will just have a get away.  Here's hoping we get a Nashville show next tour!

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2017, 09:13:58 AM »
Yes I live in Nashville too, Louisville is way better for us, but we are keeping our Tampa tickets and will just have a get away.  Here's hoping we get a Nashville show next tour!

I'm 2 hours south of you. I've already booked airfare for Tampa, so I am just going to have to let Louisville go.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2017, 09:20:53 AM »

I'm 2 hours south of you. I've already booked airfare for Tampa, so I am just going to have to let Louisville go.
yup us too! Maybe we can line I24 with signs as they drive the band to bonnaroo lol