Author Topic: Louisville, KY, show added!  (Read 3017 times)

Offline threechords

• Wanderer
Re: Louisville, KY, show added!
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2017, 02:16:36 PM »
wow

GA's STILL available for Louisville.  Amazing.  This is 3:15PM CST, so 4:15 in Louisville.   Will this place be half empty?

Offline U21978man

• Babyface
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »
Just got my GA red zone floor ticket for Louisville Ky , gonna commute from Indianapolis this is a dream come true for me since I only been to one U2 show before on 4-21-1987 I was in the nose bleed section and concert blew me away!!!! Retro U2 1980,s !!! This is once in a lifetime opportunity to see worlds greatest band at their finest!!!? :) :D ;)

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow

GA's STILL available for Louisville.  Amazing.  This is 3:15PM CST, so 4:15 in Louisville.   Will this place be half empty?

3,000+ GAs are still available for Pittsburgh and that went on sale weeks ago. If any place is gonna be half empty, it'd be Pitt. That said, I expect them to sell most/all of those as we get closer to the event.

Offline threechords

• Wanderer
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 04:47:07 PM »
really I had no idea.  Pittsburgh NEVER sold all their GA's when the onsale happened?  Holy cow.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »
Yes I live in Nashville too, Louisville is way better for us, but we are keeping our Tampa tickets and will just have a get away.  Here's hoping we get a Nashville show next tour!

I'm in Bowling Green KY *moment of silence for the victims of the massacre* and I was so hoping for a Nashville show! I'd much rather go to Nashville than schlep up to Louisville.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2017, 09:53:36 PM »
Yes I live in Nashville too, Louisville is way better for us, but we are keeping our Tampa tickets and will just have a get away.  Here's hoping we get a Nashville show next tour!

I'm in Bowling Green KY *moment of silence for the victims of the massacre* and I was so hoping for a Nashville show! I'd much rather go to Nashville than schlep up to Louisville.
never forget! Do we have a good U2 cover band in the Nashvegs area?

Offline iwillsinganewsong

• Stateless
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2017, 11:10:22 PM »
JTNash we have a very good U2 cover band but they haven't been playing much lately. They are called UZoo and i think most of the band lives in Franklin. Except the lead singer/Bono moved to Florida. They told me they are trying to get a gig in Chicago during those shows.

Offline JTNash

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2017, 11:12:19 PM »
JTNash we have a very good U2 cover band but they haven't been playing much lately. They are called UZoo and i think most of the band lives in Franklin. Except the lead singer/Bono moved to Florida. They told me they are trying to get a gig in Chicago during those shows.
oh man there are singers everywhere around here they need to get one and play out more

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2017, 08:44:38 AM »

I contacted those guys about playing a show to benefit an organization I work for, and they are NOT cheap.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2017, 10:36:31 PM »
Just for fun, I went on tickrtmaster yesterday and pulled up a GA but released it back. Today, TM has messaged me probably 10 times to come back and finish buying the ticket, because "it won't be there forever." This has got to be one of the easiest tickets of the tour. Too bad there aren't cheap plane tickets into Louisville.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2017, 07:09:05 PM »
Just for fun, I went on tickrtmaster yesterday and pulled up a GA but released it back. Today, TM has messaged me probably 10 times to come back and finish buying the ticket, because "it won't be there forever." This has got to be one of the easiest tickets of the tour. Too bad there aren't cheap plane tickets into Louisville.

Not even Southwest?

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2017, 06:57:12 AM »

Not even Southwest?

Not really :( but that's okay, mostly a pipe dream anyway.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2017, 06:51:08 PM »

Not even Southwest?

That bites.

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2017, 10:11:38 PM »

Not even Southwest?

That bites.

Thanks, mon. Glad you get to go!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »

Not even Southwest?

That bites.

Thanks, mon. Glad you get to go!

I'll send you pix.