Author Topic: Louisville city/venue details  (Read 505 times)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Louisville city/venue details
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:15:13 AM »
If you have questions that are specific to this city or venue, please ask them in here and other forum members will do their best to help. This is a great place to share information about places to stay or eat, as well as how different venues are handling the GA lineup -- things like that.

If you have general tour-related questions, please use the main TOURS board. If you're looking to buy/sell/trade tickets at face value, please use the Tickets Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Offline wirthdog

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Louisville city/venue details
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:44:30 AM »
Scored 4 tickets for June 16 Papa John Stadium- couple of questions: 1) seats section 212 Row HE (?) seats 103 thru 106- wondering if that means Handicapped? And it said "Lower Section" on Tickmaster search when I purchased. Any clues what kind of seats these are? And 2) Thinking of buying 2 GA for kids to tag along (21+ yrs old) but wondering if I can resell these if I need to? I see Tickmaster says they "MAY" ask for credit card/ID when entering venue....Thanks in advance

Offline weinerdog

• Stateless
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 10:41:14 AM »
The GA tix are credit card only, so you will need the card to get in. It's unlikely they'll ask for ID as well, but not a bad idea to have it with just in case.

As for resale, no dice. Unless you're comfortable giving your card to someone(you could cancel it first) so that they can use it to get in you're out of luck.

Offline therossman

• Wanderer
  • @U2 Tours Staff Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 06:10:43 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium Page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium Parking Page:

@U2 Tours Event Page:

U2.com Event Page:

Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium on Google Maps: