Author Topic: Hello - Hello - I'm in a place called Ottawa  (Read 330 times)

Offline InTheSlipStream

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Hello - Hello - I'm in a place called Ottawa
« on: February 07, 2017, 01:58:11 PM »
Hi from Ottawa, Canada

I've been reading this site for close to 20 years but never thought of joining the forum until recently getting into the Podcasts.

Long time U2 fan.  Saw my first show in 1987, Joshua Tree tour in the Montreal Olympic stadium, the ZooTV indoors and outdoor shows and never missed a tour since.  I've lost count but I have been to approximately 20 concerts in total.  If I had the funds, I'd follow them around to more cities.    Took my son and daughter who were 8 and 6 years old to I+E concert in Montreal 2105, and we're excited to go to Joshua Tree in Toronto this summer.   My kids are both huge U2 fans now also, and know almost all their songs. 

I'm happy to join the community.
Cheers.
Michael.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Re: Hello - Hello - I'm in a place called Ottawa
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 04:48:52 AM »
Welcome! Very cool that your kids are growing up as U2 fans. Lucky kids!

Offline Bonolove67

• Babyface
Re: Hello - Hello - I'm in a place called Ottawa
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 06:47:34 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi from Ottawa, Canada

I've been reading this site for close to 20 years but never thought of joining the forum until recently getting into the Podcasts.

Long time U2 fan.  Saw my first show in 1987, Joshua Tree tour in the Montreal Olympic stadium, the ZooTV indoors and outdoor shows and never missed a tour since.  I've lost count but I have been to approximately 20 concerts in total.  If I had the funds, I'd follow them around to more cities.    Took my son and daughter who were 8 and 6 years old to I+E concert in Montreal 2105, and we're excited to go to Joshua Tree in Toronto this summer.   My kids are both huge U2 fans now also, and know almost all their songs. 

I'm happy to join the community.
Cheers.
Michael.
Hello Michael. I did not realize it was the yer 2105!lol 20 concerts, that is awesome. I am only going on my fifth. Saw I&E at the forum in 2015 and will see them at the rose bowl in 17 days!! My first was ZOO TV