Author Topic: Song list  (Read 3401 times)

Offline jordan

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Song list
« on: February 14, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
So atu2 posted this perhaps as joke, but the length of the song names may indicate something, especially if we assume Jtree is played in order.  Note the short name... one or exit?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline UnknownCaller98

• Numb
Re: Song list
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »
I can see that the first part is clearly TJT played in order, followed by an encore of EBTTRT, Mysterious Ways and One. However, was this "leak" intended to tease us, or was it accidental? Given the position of the setlist in the photo, I believe it to be the former.

Offline mrjones2014

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
I can see that the first part is clearly TJT played in order, followed by an encore of EBTTRT, Mysterious Ways and One. However, was this "leak" intended to tease us, or was it accidental? Given the position of the setlist in the photo, I believe it to be the former.

Totally agree with your reading of the song names, although I think the leak was accidental.

Offline Saint1322

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 11:39:44 AM »
FB says Adam posted it, so I doubt it was an accident. If it were an accident, it wouldn't be so blurry. Its a tease.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 11:41:50 AM »
yes i saw adam post this. it looks like its a set, then its the JT set, then the encore.

Offline mrjones2014

• Babyface
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »
FB says Adam posted it, so I doubt it was an accident. If it were an accident, it wouldn't be so blurry. Its a tease.

Adam likes to take pictures of his guitars and post said pictures to the internet. Do you think that he has a hidden agenda with each shot? This is a genuine question; just trying to understand your thought process.

Online Jswallow

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
What are the songs I can't zoom in ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline Saint1322

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 12:15:16 PM »

Adam likes to take pictures of his guitars and post said pictures to the internet. Do you think that he has a hidden agenda with each shot? This is a genuine question; just trying to understand your thought process.

He said 'Happy Valentine's Day'. The spoiler is a little gift.

Did you see this photo from yesterday? You think it is a coincidence that he posted a photo hinting they are working on the setlist yesterday, and this one comes today?

Offline Saint1322

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 12:15:57 PM »
What are the songs I can't zoom in ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The 11 JT songs, Real Thing, Mysterious Ways and the something very short, perhaps some combination of One, Bad and/or 40.

Offline Number1U2fan

• Party Girl/Boy
  • "we're one..but we're not the same..."
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 12:51:26 PM »
VERY VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED in seeing MW in any form or fashion on this setlist. Come on guys!!! Soooooooooooooo worn down. Soooooo much better songs to be played.

Offline Number1U2fan

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 12:52:33 PM »

Actually looks like a few songs BEFORE the JT set so may start off with a handful of songs from the back categlog to build up to the JT set.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 12:53:11 PM »

Actually looks like a few songs BEFORE the JT set so may start off with a handful of songs from the back categlog to build up to the JT set.

right like i said. plus Edge said he doesnt want to open the show with Streets. it makes sense.

Offline Saint1322

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »

The list contains 14 songs. It had better be more than a 'handful' before the TJT set. 7-8 songs would be a whole third of the show to get to 21-22, where they usually are.

Offline Number1U2fan

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »
Based on this "possible working setlist" (could still be a hoax) this works for me. The
"//" represents for cities with multiple nights rotation.

11 O clock tic toc
I Will Follow//Out Of Control
Gloria
October-NYD
Sunday Bloody Sunday
A Sort Of Homecoming
The Unforgettable Fire
Please
(break)
The JT set
(break)
City Of Blinding Lights//Vertigo
MLK/Bad
All I Want Is You
One//40

Offline Saint1322

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 01:31:24 PM »
Based on this "possible working setlist" (could still be a hoax) this works for me. The
"//" represents for cities with multiple nights rotation.

11 O clock tic toc
I Will Follow//Out Of Control
Gloria
October-NYD
Sunday Bloody Sunday
A Sort Of Homecoming
The Unforgettable Fire
Please
(break)
The JT set
(break)
City Of Blinding Lights//Vertigo
MLK/Bad
All I Want Is You
One//40

It isn't a hoax; it is on Adam's bass cab. Now, they could change their minds 100 times between now and then, but IMO, this shows what they are toying with RIGHT NOW, three months before the first note is played. I think the biggest takeaways here are 1. they want to play the album in sequence and 2. they don't want to open with Streets or close with Mothers of the Disappeared. If this holds, that answers two giant questions.