Author Topic: TV host James Corden is lining up U2 to star on hit show Carpool Karaoke?  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Bantering ram

• Refugee
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Larry may surprise us yet and participate IF it happens...but probably on the condition that he gets to use the buzzer that he used in the Q&A video  ;)

Yeah, or a button for an ejector seat...

...Bono's seat.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
Larry may surprise us yet and participate IF it happens...but probably on the condition that he gets to use the buzzer that he used in the Q&A video  ;)
He can be quite funny in interviews and Q&A situations. In '93 he sang the Wild Rover, that was hilarious. Would like to see that side of him more.......

Offline Jono

• Running to Stand Still
Loved him bringing out the Santa doll in the holiday video. Perhaps shy+youngest = most 'immature'?
And one note on cringe...I believe once you hit 50, nothing is cringy (or everything is), so do what the hell you want ;)

Offline Discothèque Slug 82

• Babyface
  • I'm staying on to figure out my midlife crisis...

Yeah, or a button for an ejector seat...

...Bono's seat.

Hmm...now how long would it take before Larry pushed that button?  ::)

• Babyface
He can be quite funny in interviews and Q&A situations. In '93 he sang the Wild Rover, that was hilarious. Would like to see that side of him more.......
Same here, he also sang Dirty Old Town didn't he? Imagine that segueing into RHMT on the JT30 tour!  :o

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
Same here, he also sang Dirty Old Town didn't he? Imagine that segueing into RHMT on the JT30 tour!  :o
Yes, i like that idea!

• Babyface
Yes, i like that idea!
:D

Offline DulmoU2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle
I love drunk Larry

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
I love drunk Larry

Love the guy, he is like a rock in this band they have.