Author Topic: Adams Shirts during the Vertigo Tour  (Read 424 times)

Offline flowtheman

• Babyface
  • Even better than the real thing.
Adams Shirts during the Vertigo Tour
« on: March 09, 2017, 08:53:24 AM »
Hi there!

I've been trying to find out what brand Adam's shirts which he wore during the Vertigo tour are. But I couldn't find it out. I'm talking about the various shirts all with the same logo on the right side of the chest, it looks like a star, or snowflake or crossing stripes...looking at bit closer it also could be ears (in the sense of cereal ears).

Can anyone help me? Not that that's very important but since I googled it in different ways and couldn't find anything now I really wanna know! :-D

Thanks for your help :-D

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
Re: Adams Shirts during the Vertigo Tour
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there!

I've been trying to find out what brand Adam's shirts which he wore during the Vertigo tour are. But I couldn't find it out. I'm talking about the various shirts all with the same logo on the right side of the chest, it looks like a star, or snowflake or crossing stripes...looking at bit closer it also could be ears (in the sense of cereal ears).

Can anyone help me? Not that that's very important but since I googled it in different ways and couldn't find anything now I really wanna know! :-D

Thanks for your help :-D

Do you have a Pinterest account? There is a page dedicated to his fashion and identity of the designer on there. Not sure if you would be able to look at it without an account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline flowtheman

• Babyface
  • Even better than the real thing.
Re: Adams Shirts during the Vertigo Tour
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 03:09:10 AM »
Ahh thanks! I think I'd have to create an account to check this out, but this should not be a problem!

Thanks a lot! :-)