Author Topic: Joshua Tree Tour (1987) Videos  (Read 113 times)

Offline andwise

• Babyface
Joshua Tree Tour (1987) Videos
« on: March 18, 2017, 11:16:36 AM »
With under two months to go until The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 kicks off, I've been wandering around YouTube looking for great videos from the original JT Tour in 1987. I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we could all post our findings! (I apologize if this thread already exists).

I found this gem earlier today: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . It's the entire show from LA on November 18th, 1987. I think it's much superior to the Paris concert that was released with the 20th anniversary boxed set...Bono's voice is in much better shape. "Running to Stand Still" gives me goosebumps and "In God's Country" rocks as well. I can't wait to hear these songs again!

What other videos have you found and which are your favorites?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:20:07 AM by andwise »

Offline Fastcars12

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: Joshua Tree Tour (1987) Videos
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 12:11:15 PM »
The in God's country from LA in 87 is the best I've ever heard. Mainly because of the the last minute or so... So cool

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline imaginary friend

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • take the long way home
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »
The @U2 home page has some cool ones up.   :)

Offline Spaderholic

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 07:55:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The @U2 home page has some cool ones up.   :)

Annoyingly some of the videos aren't available to view here in the UK! I was hoping to watch the Today Show video on that's embedded on the home page but YT has it blocked for the UK! Oh well. Still plenty of Joshua Tree related stuff to watch on YT, which is cool! :)