Author Topic: Kentucky can't sell  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Kmama07

• Refugee
  • She is everywhere and no place
Re: Kentucky can't sell
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2017, 03:32:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly do people actually care if a bunch of multi millionaires getting paid by a multi billion pound corporation sell out a venue or not?

I'm 1,000% with you, An Tha; I find it rather funny that anyone would find anything "concerning" when tickets are at 90%+ soldout, regardless of where in the stadium they may be. They seem to forget that several cities on both the last two tours were slow to sellout (though they did ultimately sellout).

Also, I'm GA for Pittsburgh....... I honestly wouldn't mind if there 1,000 less sweaty bodies down there with me.
Haha. I agree with you both. Honestly, I don't enjoy GA in stadiums anyhow. I'm holding out for (lower bowl) seats in Cleveland...

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2017, 05:19:19 PM »
In for 2 GAs for Pitt. Personally I wouldn't mind walking into the stadium at 7pm and right up to the stage. Assuming that can happen if they don't sell many more GAs

I'm in the same boat as you except I'm in for 1 GA for Louisville. I truly believe (ok, hope) that Pittsburgh and Louisville are the quietest and calmest on this tour stop.

The locals don't seem particularly excited about U2, GA tix are still freely available. Maybe corporations will give out the $300 SEATS to their vips and keep the GA floor calm. Also maybe the line Nazis would have made travel plans that did not include Pitts or Louisville (who am I kidding? Some line Nazi types have to be at the front of every show, rain or shine).

monopoly, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS THREAD. I read the title and was like "since when is U2 playing Kentucky?" I did not follow the JT tour schedule closely because I never intended to attend. Quite effering depressed and stressed in my real life and damn job. Finally something worth being alive for.

Offline monopoly

• Stateless
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »
In for 2 GAs for Pitt. Personally I wouldn't mind walking into the stadium at 7pm and right up to the stage. Assuming that can happen if they don't sell many more GAs

I'm in the same boat as you except I'm in for 1 GA for Louisville. I truly believe (ok, hope) that Pittsburgh and Louisville are the quietest and calmest on this tour stop.

The locals don't seem particularly excited about U2, GA tix are still freely available. Maybe corporations will give out the $300 SEATS to their vips and keep the GA floor calm. Also maybe the line Nazis would have made travel plans that did not include Pitts or Louisville (who am I kidding? Some line Nazi types have to be at the front of every show, rain or shine).

monopoly, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS THREAD. I read the title and was like "since when is U2 playing Kentucky?" I did not follow the JT tour schedule closely because I never intended to attend. Quite effering depressed and stressed in my real life and damn job. Finally something worth being alive for.

Well I guess Kentucky just sold another ticket...

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2017, 05:38:34 PM »
Well I guess Kentucky just sold another ticket...

YES and it's thanks to you and this thread! Are you coming? Or were you just a ticket sales analyst?  ;D

SOOOOO surprised they picked Louisville. I thought they would choose Cincinnati or Columbus (but they already have Cleveland and Pittsburgh, which are similar-sized Midwest cities). I guess Louisville represents "the south" on this tour.

Pretty obvious they added Louisville because it's close to Bonaroo festival in Tennessee I guess.