Author Topic: New HTDAAB Vinyl Release  (Read 3073 times)

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
Re: New HTDAAB Vinyl Release
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2017, 11:11:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I imported it from the UK and it sounds awesome. Hopefully they rerelease Zooropa and Pop soon (I already have Zooropa on vinyl, but it's rather beat up).

Yep, I believe all the Amazon copies came from the UK and were imported here. My copy had a nice little "Made In Britain" sticker on the plastic wrap.

I agree with you, I am hoping for a Zooropa and Pop re-release. And also to find a copy of AB that isn't more than $30.

As it is, I now own the following U2 albums on vinyl (all purchased within the past few weeks):

- Boy
- War
- TUF
- HTDAAB
- SoI

I'm planning to add October and TJT to that collection when I can find original pressings of those, but it would be nice to own all of the 90s albums on vinyl.

Offline Saint1322

• Staring at the Sun
Re: New HTDAAB Vinyl Release
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2017, 03:28:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Already pre-ordered it last month. I am crossing my fingers that they will re-release AB, Zooropa and Pop as those are insanely expensive currently, just like HTDAAB was before this.

I've got Zooropa and Pop. I'd love to get ATYCLB and Achtung Baby. I still can't believe it didn't get a standalone release for the 25th anniversary.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
New HTDAAB Vinyl Release
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2017, 09:56:06 PM »
I'm only missing Pop and ATYCLB (and Passengers obviously), though I would buy a 180g reissue of Zooropa since my Spanish pressing doesn't sound great.