Author Topic: spoiler: THE JT 2017 stage has LEAKED!!!!- KINDA...  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Mr. Sarajevo 20

• Headache in a Suitcase
Re: spoiler: THE JT 2017 stage has LEAKED!!!!- KINDA...
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2017, 08:06:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What if the first 1/3 of the show is without using the screen. It's just punk rock 80s u2 mixed in with 1 or 2 SOI songs. Then the band uses the screen as they start TJT. Mid JT, they all head out onto the tree stage and then finish TJT back on the main stage. Then comes the encore, parts of the screen are turned off so it looks like there's multiple smaller screens all along the back. The you hear the drum intro to zoo station and it's like watching ZOO TV. With all these little screens on. Then the band closes with 40 like Dreamforce

I blame the band for this, Bono in particular - but can some please tell me when U2 have EVER been.......punk rock.

Answer - never.
Any reference to "punk rock" is Bono drama.

Offline bass slap

• Numb
  • Hot as a hair dryer.. In your face!
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2017, 11:55:51 AM »
The ONLY punk band ever were The Sex Pistols. The rest were fakes. U2 were never punk but they did channel the raw energy that the Pistols brought about.

Sex pistols were manufactured  ::)

So all punk must be fake.

Back on topic, I thought there was mention of a Joshua tree shadow that would span across the GA area. Could it be that the bstage elevates up right?

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2017, 12:55:15 PM »
post-punk. not punk.

Offline bass slap

• Numb
  • Hot as a hair dryer.. In your face!
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
post-punk. not punk.

Post-punk rock made on Venus.

Offline monopoly

• Stateless
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2017, 05:31:33 PM »
In other news, the instagram user was told to remove the videos, but he's very open to talking about it

Online DerekBarnett

• Babyface
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2017, 05:56:27 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online tigerfan41

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:02 PM »
In other news, the instagram user was told to remove the videos, but he's very open to talking about it

But did he get fired? I hope not, although it was a risky thing for him to do to post those. As a fan, though, I'm appreciative.

Offline monopoly

• Stateless
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2017, 10:22:05 PM »

But did he get fired? I hope not, although it was a risky thing for him to do to post those. As a fan, though, I'm appreciative.

No he's still employed. I think it might have been worse had the company not posted before him.

Are no other RZ people bothered by the height of the rail? I was excited to be front row main stage in the RZ area but it looks like I may not be able to see well unless I'm at the tree

Online tigerfan41

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2017, 10:26:01 PM »

No he's still employed. I think it might have been worse had the company not posted before him.

Are no other RZ people bothered by the height of the rail? I was excited to be front row main stage in the RZ area but it looks like I may not be able to see well unless I'm at the tree

I don't have RZ, but can we tell if the RZ rail is taller than the GA rail from these pics? Trying to figure this out since I've got a couple 5'0/sub-5'0 people coming with me. I think at my height (5'5) I should be able to see fine, but am concerned for shorter people.

Offline monopoly

• Stateless
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:09 PM »

I don't have RZ, but can we tell if the RZ rail is taller than the GA rail from these pics? Trying to figure this out since I've got a couple 5'0/sub-5'0 people coming with me. I think at my height (5'5) I should be able to see fine, but am concerned for shorter people.

It's the same height all around. But the ramp is very tall. Being on the rail at the main stage in RZ will probably have a restricted view because of that ramp. RZ is also more off to the side than expected

Online tigerfan41

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »

It's the same height all around. But the ramp is very tall. Being on the rail at the main stage in RZ will probably have a restricted view because of that ramp. RZ is also more off to the side than expected

Ahh, yes, I see what you mean now. I'm sure they wouldn't be so stupid as to make RZ visibility difficult? I mean, people are paying big $$$ for those tickets, they should have as good of a view as GA, if not better.