Author Topic: Is there any formal event happening in Vancouver for tour kick off!???  (Read 578 times)

Offline DanoTarini

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Hello U2 community... well here we are about to embark on what will surely shape up
to be another FANTASTIC U2 tour....
We all got together at Doolins in Vancouver for a tour kick off party back in May 2015
to celebrate the kick off the the IE Tour.. and I don't see any news or plans anywhere on @U2 regarding on for May 2017????

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
I think we're keeping things more low-key for this tour.

Offline DanoTarini

Hmm ok then.. had only ever been to one of these pre tour parties before and it was a fun time meeting fans from as far as Scotland and Brazil.. too bad but I will look forward to maybe a gathering before the second part of the IE tour kicks off next year...

Offline Mr. Sarajevo 20

• Intellectual Tortoise
I guess if someone decides to put something together it could happen.

Offline OnlyU2

• Acrobat
There is a fan meet-up on Thursday, May 11th. It's at The Pint, 455 Abbott St. 7 pm.

Offline DanoTarini

Ok that's cool! My brother and I may pop in for that, thanks for the update :)

Offline gts316

• Creator of Theo's Rock N' Roll Feast
Hi All, While this isn't a formal U2 or atu2 event. We are hosting a U2 Feast as an afterparty on May 13th in Langley (About an hour from BC Place) We already have a number of passionate fans from out of town coming so It's going to be a lot of fun. We also have some fantastic food all inspired by U2 Songs! Here is a link with more information: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Here is a link to a fantastic article from atu2.com about our Feast:http://bit.ly/atu2-FF18. I hope you can join us!

Offline caroline76

Anyone going to the concert tomorrow alone? I am and would love to meet up with other fan or fans. Caroline :)