Author Topic: Official Louisville Thread ** Spoilers** 16 June 2017  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Kmama07

• Numb
  • She is everywhere and no place
Re: Official Louisville Thread ** Spoilers** 16 June 2017
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2017, 08:58:00 PM »
Oy! Vertigo...

Offline Kmama07

• Numb
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2017, 08:59:17 PM »
Super newbie at periscope/mixlr so can someone explain why anyone would be banned in the first place?

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
07 - With or Without You
08 - Bullet the Blue Sky
09 - Running To Stand Still
10 - Red Hill Mining Town
11 - In God's Country
12 - Trip Through Your Wires
13 - One Tree Hill
14 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
15 - Mothers of the Disappeared

16 - Miss Sarajevo / The New Colossus (snippet)
17 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
18 - One
19 - Beautiful Day
20 - Elevation
21 - Vertigo

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2017, 09:03:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Super newbie at periscope/mixlr so can someone explain why anyone would be banned in the first place?

It was copyright infringement. Every time we periscope or mixlr it's infringement but it's usually ignored. He was using Producer to broadcast multiple persicopes and someone complained, therefore getting him banned from Producer. Then he was being monitored and is probably in prison now.

Offline Basskid

• Running to Stand Still
  • Even the hands of love...
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2017, 09:05:58 PM »
That's it for the night!  I'm fine with Vertigo but i do with Little Things would come back.  Hopefully soon or by my show next Sunday! Tim wise it's really stupid to go after one person when so many people do similar things for concerts worldwide.  Especially when it's someone that has created so much awareness of periscope. 

Offline Kmama07

• Numb
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2017, 09:14:32 PM »
Yikes. Hope you're joking about prison...seems harsh. And I rescind my haha comment above if that's the case.

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »
Periscope jail and prison. I think he's banned from producer only rap guy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline monopoly

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2017, 11:10:43 PM »
Omg... He just pulled someone up to dance for wowy.
First time this tour I think?
Lucky girl.....

Isnt it the same girl from the Paris DVD?

Offline Kmama07

• Numb
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2017, 11:13:55 PM »
I couldn't see. I was watching a periscope from what appeared to be the last row of the upper level. I only knew it happened because someone in the crowd said something. Haha

Offline jabw10

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you know...
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2017, 06:10:14 AM »
Omg... He just pulled someone up to dance for wowy.
First time this tour I think?
Lucky girl.....

Isnt it the same girl from the Paris DVD?
Was first time this tour and yes, was Brigitte from France :)
Incidentally I thought Pride sounded good as always.
Also, ppl were dropping all around me from heat :( Most of the 4 in my area recovered and stayed onsite but at least one had to leave w medics.
I met Dallas completely by chance while I was looking for the ladies room before they let us on field!  ???  ;D
Jen - I was actually one back from rail, but got some pics to share (in a few days after I'm back home - real camera = need to upload first ;)
Also got to hang w Monicalea before the show! She's awesome :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:21:29 AM by jabw10 »

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2017, 06:24:35 AM »
Y'all, wait to you here what happened to Jab!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2017, 06:49:58 AM »
The few pix I was able to get during the few moments that blood was actually flowing to my brain. And yes, I suck at taking pictures.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:52:52 AM by Monicalea »

Offline cocamojoe

• Refugee
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2017, 11:18:21 AM »
The girl who Bono pulled up on stage, isn't she one of the girls on stage during Elevation in the Paris I&E DVD?

Offline radiofreenewport

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2017, 05:25:31 PM »
Hi all,
Frequent lurker, rare poster here. This was my seventh U2 show going back to the original JT tour (Lexington and then second-row seats in Indianapolis). My group was just in front of the soundboard in GA -- was cool to see T-Bone Burnett hanging out by the sound crew.

I loved the Louisville show. After three shows on the last two tours, it was fun to hear them sound like a four-piece R&R band again. They were tight and focused, but also more relaxed (in a good way) than I've ever seen them. Bono's voice sounded clear as a bell. The visuals are as great as advertised and were absolutely mind-blowing at times. Our crew included a documentary filmmaker and a photographer and they were stunned by the quality of the screen and the videos/treatments. While I will always cry at Bad and Streets, Exit was the highlight for me, the perfect blend of musical intensity, Bono in character mode, and the visual accompaniment.

As a drummer, I also loved Larry getting some major screen time. He had this wry smile on his face, like "I'm still driving this bus, MFers." ;-)

It would have been nice to hear ASOH and the new song, but that doesn't detract from a really wonderful, moving time. U2 shows are the closest thing I have to religion. Looking forward to Cleveland and Dublin. Cheers!

Offline skhentigan

• Babyface
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2017, 05:25:47 PM »
Great show last night. Bono really sounded good last night. He seems to be getting better as the tour goes on. I will second, third and fourth it was hot down there last night. I was three off the b stage near Larry and it was not comfortable. 

I wish they made the before JT song list a bit longer. All and all very solid show. Boston next!!!