Author Topic: Will they tour again this year?  (Read 750 times)

Offline flameoffire

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Will they tour again this year?
« on: May 14, 2017, 08:18:03 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is Jason from Salem, Oregon, and I was hoping to get Seattle tickets for this tour, but completely missed out.  I was wondering if anyone knows if they will tour again this year, or in 2018?  I'm planning to upgrade my fan club membership to get early access this time.  Thank you to anyone who knows anything about this.......Jason

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
Re: Will they tour again this year?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone, my name is Jason from Salem, Oregon, and I was hoping to get Seattle tickets for this tour, but completely missed out.  I was wondering if anyone knows if they will tour again this year, or in 2018?  I'm planning to upgrade my fan club membership to get early access this time.  Thank you to anyone who knows anything about this.......Jason

hi Jason, i'm Daniel. there are no plans that have been announced, but i'd wager they'd tour SOE <if it comes out this year> next year. the JT tour is only 2 and a half months.

Online WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 08:28:48 PM »

hi Jason, i'm Daniel. there are no plans that have been announced, but i'd wager they'd tour SOE <if it comes out this year> next year. the JT tour is only 2 and a half months.
Oh, Thrillho, I love how you act like a jack*ss in the most subtle way possible!  ;D

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »

Oh, Thrillho, I love how you act like a jack*ss in the most subtle way possible!  ;D

hmmm? he introduced himself and i never have really. soooo not a j******?

Online WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 08:55:12 PM »

hmmm? he introduced himself and i never have really. soooo not a j******?
Sorry, I thought you were being a little sarcastic!

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:58:59 PM »
nah. it was genuine. this is one of the boards i share more personal information on. some i'd never even tell them my name.

Offline Mr. Sinnerman

• Babyface
  • Sarcasm in a Suitcase
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 09:01:47 PM »
nah. it was genuine. this is one of the boards i share more personal information on. some i'd never even tell them my name.

Hi Daniel.

Offline tigerfan41

• Child of Grace
  • 2017 Concerts: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 10:17:27 PM »
They've all but promised SoE will be out by year's end, and there's been rumors of them touring South America. If I had to guess, they'll probably continue the I&E tour in early 2018 and perhaps do more US dates in the spring/summer of 2018.

Offline THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
They've all but promised SoE will be out by year's end, and there's been rumors of them touring South America. If I had to guess, they'll probably continue the I&E tour in early 2018 and perhaps do more US dates in the spring/summer of 2018.

honestly i think this is best case scenario. i mean i never pay attention to what Bono says but they're debuting the new song as the closing song of each show. and IF that was the cover art. yea, i'd pay more attention to what they're saying about the release date.

Offline monopoly

• Numb
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 10:36:25 PM »
Album release September, tour in South America in October.

Offline Mr. Sinnerman

• Babyface
  • Sarcasm in a Suitcase
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 10:39:02 PM »
JT 2.0 tour to stadiums in South America and Australia.

Offline AchtungPop

• Staring at the Sun
  • Walk On
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:56 PM »
I'd assume they'll finish up the I&E Tour, sometime in early 2018 after SOE comes out which is looking like it will later this year. In arenas. I&E was fantastic, very focused on the music. The stage led to perfect views for so many people. So hopefully they do.

Offline Chargedvt

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 01:57:40 AM »
The Irish Times spoke to Bono. Apparently their next single is still You're The Best Thing About Me. And it MAY not be out until next year. But Bono is not quoted saying that.

Offline Smee

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 07:49:16 AM »

Bank Card and Pin Number?  :P

Offline Smee

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 07:51:33 AM »
Anyhoo, getting back to the question at hand.....Im pretty sure u2 will be touring the SoE album, by around this time next year