Author Topic: Add a censored expletive to the title of a U2 song  (Read 589 times)

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
Re: Add a censored expletive to the title of a U2 song
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2017, 07:35:48 PM »
I'm doing my job. Keeping my part of the highway safe!

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2017, 08:08:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Riffs is gonna die laughing when she wakes up tomorrow!!!
I'm still here...just signed back in because I may be just a wee bit ashamed of myself. Although I was admittedly a part of this, there are some younger people that visit this forum. Yes, it is VERY funny, and I honestly enjoyed being a part of it, but I think I'll stop. I think I'll delete my posts. I am not criticizing any of you for continuing...I just feel bad...I don't want to be a d**k!
Good night, my friends...carry on...enjoy! 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:14:03 PM by riffraff »

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »
Riffs is gonna die laughing when she wakes up tomorrow!!!
I'm still here...just signed back in because I may be just a wee bit ashamed of myself. Although I was admittedly a part of this, there are some younger people that visit this forum. Yes, it is VERY funny, and I honestly enjoyed being a part of it, but I think I'll stop. I think I'll delete my posts. I am not criticizing any of you for continuing...I just feel bad...I don't want to be a d**k!
Good night, my friends...carry on...enjoy!
Oy!
Didn't even consider that,honestly. Just assumed it was adult forum. Never thought of youngsters being around. Not that it's a bad thing. ..just didn't think about it. Still navigating this whole technology/social media type stuff. Eek! I should take my toys, too, God forbid my kid someday jumps on this forum (although I'm pretty sure he's heard me "slip" a time or two in the foul mouth department...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:16:30 AM by Kmama07 »

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 09:08:29 PM »
Yeah, uh, it'd be really bad if there were any young people hanging around here...

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2017, 09:24:44 PM »
Yeah, uh, it'd be really bad if there were any young people hanging around here...
Not at all!
I hope there are many young U2 fans on the forum and in general. Just didn't think of that aspect when on this particular thread. (Being a mature adult and all...)

Offline poppyann

• Elevated
  • Only U2
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2017, 03:57:51 AM »
I would love to post, as I can think up some good ones... but I'm a wee bit shy.. so I'll leave it to the men, I'll just view and laugh :) !!

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2017, 04:52:44 AM »
Hey, Wook...I know you're "young" and you are great fun to have around! I just feel bad about being "indecent" with my younger friends around. I hope this didn't offend you...I meant to do just the opposite, to respect you. And, I guess not just you, but anyone who might not appreciate the fun we were having. Cool?
And I certainly never meant to be a mod, or a censor...I just didn't want to play anymore. I just took my toys and went home.  :)

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2017, 07:22:11 AM »
Zero, I would, however, like to THANK YOU for starting a thread that gave me the HEARTIEST belly laughs (seriously...coffee flying out of my nose) I've had in a VERY LONG time! 

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40:56 AM »
Yes, it was hysterical...I haven't laughed like that in quite awhile either.

And, I didn't mean to put an end to the thread at all! Please play on!

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2017, 08:29:15 AM »
So f****** Cruel

The D**** That F***** America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »
Hey, Wook...I know you're "young" and you are great fun to have around! I just feel bad about being "indecent" with my younger friends around. I hope this didn't offend you...I meant to do just the opposite, to respect you. And, I guess not just you, but anyone who might not appreciate the fun we were having. Cool?
And I certainly never meant to be a mod, or a censor...I just didn't want to play anymore. I just took my toys and went home.  :)
I already replied to this message in a PM, but I didn't want to make it seem as if I was ignoring this response, so I'll just leave this here...

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »
I already replied to this message in a PM, but I didn't want to make it seem as if I was ignoring this response, so I'll just leave this here...
You're such a GOOD BOY! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Offline WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2017, 10:09:51 AM »
You're such a GOOD BOY! (sorry, couldn't resist!)
I do my best!  :)

Offline ZEROpartII

• Child of Grace
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »
Love and Peace or A*******