Author Topic: Where is the download code for The Joshua Tree Super Deluxe Edition?  (Read 1548 times)

Offline dchamberlin

• Babyface
It just arrived this afternoon but I can't find it.  Where did you find yours?

Thanks.

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
Re: Where is the download code for The Joshua Tree Super Deluxe Edition?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:27:11 PM »
It's a tiny piece of paper among the LP's. Be careful not to lose it.

Offline dchamberlin

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 04:32:55 PM »
I have the cd version.  I've looked all throughout but can't find it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 04:37:11 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mrbono

• Stateless
  • I'm the light you can't always see
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »
I got a download card with my CD boxset

Offline comay

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 10:35:53 PM »
Thanks for the picture. Which set of LPs (JT, Live, remixes) was the download card in? Or was it between the various packages within the box?

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 01:35:47 AM »
I got the vinyl and CD version. Neither had the download code. Previously I had to buy 3 copies of the recent Atomic Bomb vinyl rerelease due to manufacturing errors, and none of them had their download codes either. Live Nation sucks.

Offline jrodr079

• Refugee
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 12:53:22 PM »
I got the vinyl and CD version. Neither had the download code. Previously I had to buy 3 copies of the recent Atomic Bomb vinyl rerelease due to manufacturing errors, and none of them had their download codes either. Live Nation sucks.

My Vinyl set did NOT have the code. Just spent 25 minutes looking in every nook and corner.  >:(

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 01:03:19 PM »
Thanks for the picture. Which set of LPs (JT, Live, remixes) was the download card in? Or was it between the various packages within the box?

I found the download card when I removed all the LPs. It was still in the box, somehow.

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 01:05:22 PM »

Live Nation have nothing to do with this. It's an UMG release (Universal Music Group). I bought the Achtung Baby uber deluxe box and the goggles were missing. I contacted them and they sent a new pair.

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 02:21:01 PM »

Live Nation have nothing to do with this. It's an UMG release (Universal Music Group). I bought the Achtung Baby uber deluxe box and the goggles were missing. I contacted them and they sent a new pair.

Ah, good point. So now I'm wondering which U2 merchandise comes from where. Is it all UMG and Live Nation is a primary reseller? Or do both organizations make their own types of unfortunate products?

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 04:41:00 PM »
UMG handles the music. LN handles the rest, I guess...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline TigerBoo

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 09:09:51 PM »

Not only did I spend 30 minutes looking everywhere for the code (which is missing in my Super Deluxe Vinyl), but another good hour searching for a contact on the internet of UMG.

Anyone who has previously been able to contact them know a phone number or email for customer service?

Thanks.

Ah, good point. So now I'm wondering which U2 merchandise comes from where. Is it all UMG and Live Nation is a primary reseller? Or do both organizations make their own types of unfortunate products?

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
Where is the download code for The Joshua Tree Super Deluxe Edition?
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 12:25:28 AM »

Not only did I spend 30 minutes looking everywhere for the code (which is missing in my Super Deluxe Vinyl), but another good hour searching for a contact on the internet of UMG.

Anyone who has previously been able to contact them know a phone number or email for customer service?

Thanks.

It depends on where you live. You should aim at Universal Music's HQ in your country.

You can also contact the people who sold it to you. They should be in contact with UMG.

Offline jrodr079

• Refugee
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 04:52:42 AM »

Thanks.

So at least half of us did not get what was promised for $170-$190 got it.

Can someone please find a contact or email to complain?