Author Topic: Minneapolis City/Venue Details  (Read 241 times)

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
Minneapolis City/Venue Details
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:07:46 PM »
If you have questions that are specific to this city or venue, please ask them in here and other forum members will do their best to help. This is a great place to share information about places to stay or eat, as well as how different venues are handling the GA lineup -- things like that.

If you have general tour-related questions, please use the main TOURS board. If you're looking to buy/sell/trade tickets at face value, please use the Tickets Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Offline therossman

• Wanderer
  • @U2 Tours Staff Member
Re: Minneapolis City/Venue Details
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 06:12:29 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

US Bank Stadium U2 seating map:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

US Bank Stadium U2 event page:

US Bank Stadium parking page:

US Bank Stadium public transportation page:

@U2 Tours event page:

U2.com event page:

US Bank Stadium on Google Maps:

Offline Dedjeloc

• Babyface
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:09:54 AM »
Vikings fans,

Does anyone know how to get in and out of the Fire and ice club level?  If we need to roam the venue to find a shirt, how easy will it be from section C10?

Thanks,
Ded

Offline Vorsprung

• Wanderer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:50:46 PM »
I went to a Coldplay concert last night at the new US Bank Stadium in downtown Minneapolis.  My nosebleed seats in the top tier (C339), which is about halfway back on the side, had horrible acoustics.  With all the reverb and noise across the top of the fixed-roof ceiling nothing was very clear.  For example, any talking in the show, either live or recorded, was 90% incomprehensible mush. 

Hopefully, Coldplay's speaker design, which consisted of several towers spaced around the floor and obnoxiously blocking the sightlines, is the main culprit.  I had GA in the front at the U2 concert at Soldier Field in Chicago, and the sound was great.  I'm hoping to get toward the front with my GA tickets in Minneapolis, too, and that everything will be fine.  But, after last night I'm somewhat worried.