Author Topic: Mexico City/Venue Details  (Read 332 times)

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
Mexico City/Venue Details
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:12:26 PM »
If you have questions that are specific to this city or venue, please ask them in here and other forum members will do their best to help. This is a great place to share information about places to stay or eat, as well as how different venues are handling the GA lineup -- things like that.

If you have general tour-related questions, please use the main TOURS board. If you're looking to buy/sell/trade tickets at face value, please use the Tickets Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Offline Texjes

• Babyface
Re: Mexico City/Venue Details
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »
Not a question just a warning to anyone in U.S. purchasing Mexico City tickets in the public sale....be prepared, log on to Ticketmaster beforehand, know ahead of time what section you want and the exchange rate cost, it takes forever for the system to search for tickets so do NOT refresh out of frustration, Do NOT start another search in a new window or browser at the same time because the system will kick you off and you'll have to start over. Just wait. If you don't speak Spanish or not very well use google to translate the page..each page every time you hit continue you will have to manually tell google to translate, delivery for international is will call only, you need to get off the Mexico delivery options tab and choose international tab to agree to will call delivery method,  all of this while under the pressure of a super tight time frame with the countdown clock in your face steadily ticking away...I lost the first set of tickets I had because the clock timed out! Uuugh! I was lucky enough to get tix on the next try but not in the same spot. Wow that timer is fast! I'm passing this knowledge on to you now and you will be wiser for it. You are welcome. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline therossman

• Wanderer
  • @U2 Tours Staff Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 06:55:40 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Foro Sol U2 seating map:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@U2 Tours event page:

U2.com event page:

Foro Sol on Google Maps:

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.u2gigs.com/myshows/31519
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 12:35:50 PM »
So was Foro Sol damaged?

Offline Melon

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 02:37:16 PM »
From what I have been able to glean, no...  Here is one article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also @ServicioTM (TM Mexico Customer Service on Twitter) has been responding to inquiries today saying the shows remain as scheduled, whereas yesterday they were saying that there was no info yet and to stay tuned.  I also just got yet another reminder about picking up my tickets, so I am more optimistic today that the shows will go on.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:49:05 PM by Melon »

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
Thanks for the tip Melon. I wonder if Bono will acknowledge U2's history with the venue?

Like this? Anyone remember?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:23:59 AM by miryclay »

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 08:24:17 AM »
Mexico/Mofo/Mofo

Offline nelrock

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 05:58:01 PM »
I'm flying in for the Oct 4 show tomorrow - anyone know of an atU2 community gathering post-show?

Offline miryclay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 07:03:21 PM »
Just enjoy these two very special shows.