Author Topic: The Adam Appreciation Thread  (Read 389735 times)

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
Re: The Adam Appreciation Thread
« Reply #7995 on: January 03, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Adam was in Sri Lanka last week

Still sporting the new hairdo.
Jen - quite the news scoop! Who is the woman?  Sunny and warm is a great change of scenery!

No idea who she is. I followed some chatter on twitter and someone claimed to have checked with some sources, in the US and Europe, and said he did not have a girlfriend at this time, but I'm thinking she is the current girlfriend. I can tell by her body language she was not thrilled about being photographed and she wasn't being too cozy with him as a result (can't blame her though!)

He looked relaxed and seemed to be having a nice time. Now if he would just get a haircut!

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • Free yourself to be yourself.
« Reply #7996 on: January 03, 2013, 02:04:10 PM »
If she's the girlfriend, she needs to get her act together and get some scissors.... unless she's the reason behind the new do  ???

Offline skelter

• Numb
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #7997 on: January 03, 2013, 05:10:06 PM »
^hubbah! It's hard to tell! She deffo looks ethnic; a bit Nepalese. Adam has always had exotic and diverse tastes in his women.

I'm thinking (speculation only) that she could be his friend from the region who is acting as his friend-tour guide. Like how, say, if we were in San Fran, we'd meet up with an old friend for them to show us around their turf. I'm sure Adam has good friends all over as he travels so much!

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #7998 on: January 03, 2013, 08:42:22 PM »
^hubbah! It's hard to tell! She deffo looks ethnic; a bit Nepalese. Adam has always had exotic and diverse tastes in his women.

I'm thinking (speculation only) that she could be his friend from the region who is acting as his friend-tour guide. Like how, say, if we were in San Fran, we'd meet up with an old friend for them to show us around their turf. I'm sure Adam has good friends all over as he travels so much!

You might be right about the local friend thing. I actually didn't even think about that possibility! It seems that he always has a girlfriend. It just made sense to me, even though the body language didn't quite fit. But I would be a bit annoyed if someone was taking pictures of me too.

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #7999 on: January 11, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #8000 on: January 13, 2013, 01:08:04 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #8001 on: January 13, 2013, 09:28:19 PM »
Adam's increasing security at his house. Slow news day.

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
« Reply #8002 on: January 14, 2013, 01:14:15 AM »
U2's Adam Clayton to elevate his home security

*cringe* Slow news day indeed!  ::)

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #8003 on: January 17, 2013, 04:54:10 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #8004 on: January 20, 2013, 12:40:34 PM »

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #8005 on: January 24, 2013, 10:14:41 PM »

Guggi Art Launch Kerlin Gallery in Dublin Ireland Thursday 24th January 2013

>:( Still didn't cut the hair!

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
« Reply #8006 on: January 25, 2013, 12:24:01 AM »
Adam... what the hell dude?

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #8007 on: January 25, 2013, 08:35:47 AM »
I cannot believe!!  :o

Offline CeeCeeHalpert

• Stateless
  • I see seven towers, but I only see one way out..
« Reply #8008 on: January 25, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »
I make no apologies for the fact that I am in love with Adam's hair. I want to ruffle it. I want to run my fingers through it. I want brush that one wisp off of his forehead, and I probably need to shush now before I get banned .. *huge girlie sigh*  ;D

Offline skelter

• Numb
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #8009 on: January 25, 2013, 04:54:52 PM »
^It's growing on me too! Looks better than the Christmas party crazy fro! And Morleigh, how sweet!

Although I do hope he cuts it back to something cooler/smarter/more conventionally handsome before they go back into the limelight (new album promo)