Author Topic: Phoenix date- concert DVD  (Read 3792 times)

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
Re: Phoenix date- concert DVD
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2017, 08:06:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'M GOING! I GOT TICKETS! I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!!!

YAY!! I'm going too and I have GA. I have to fly in the day of the show as I am seeing Muse at Red Rocks the night before. I wasn't planning on lining up but will probably go visit people that will be in line.
Have you been to Red Rocks for a show before? I saw the Cure there about ten years ago. Hands down my favorite venue.
Jen is like a legend...she's been everywhere!

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud."
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2017, 08:45:31 PM »
Got my GA's this morning first time in 21 years following I got GA from public onsale, fan codes and high resales for my priors!

Offline U2alwaysforever

• Staring at the Sun
  • "And you can dream, so dream out loud."
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2017, 08:48:59 PM »
I will say I thought during 360 our stadium in Phx is really crumb for concerts bUT I cant wait regardless!  I went to Miami and the opener thinking they werent coming, so 3 total shows including my first opener, great musical year! Pre show fan meet ups?

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2017, 04:09:49 PM »
Question: we were given the option by ticketmaster to print hard copies of our tickets...does that mean it's not credit card only entry? Is this a really dumb question??? I'm really only asking because the name on the credit card is my friend's (the woman I'm going with) husbands name on it, and her last name and his are different. Could that cause a problem? Thanks for any input.

Offline MPare1966

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • Trying to throw my arms around the world.
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2017, 06:17:30 PM »
Question: we were given the option by ticketmaster to print hard copies of our tickets...does that mean it's not credit card only entry? Is this a really dumb question??? I'm really only asking because the name on the credit card is my friend's (the woman I'm going with) husbands name on it, and her last name and his are different. Could that cause a problem? Thanks for any input.

From what I understand, credit card entry is only for GA. All seats are with hard copy tickets. Either printed at home or mailed by TicketMaster.

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »

From what I understand, credit card entry is only for GA. All seats are with hard copy tickets. Either printed at home or mailed by TicketMaster.
Thanks! I appreciate the info.

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »

There are some venues issuing hard tickets for GA for the extended dates
(Detroit is one I know of for sure)