Author Topic: Hola from Arkansas USA!  (Read 186 times)

Offline U2ArkFanChuck

• Babyface
Hola from Arkansas USA!
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:41:33 PM »
I wanted to say hello to everyone!  I've been reading atU2 for many years and felt it was time to join up!

I saw U2 at the Dallas show just a couple of weeks ago and was simply blown away with the entire show.  The band was in great form and I think the Edge particularly had an epic show!  Bono' speech to the crowd was a love letter to America.  What a nite!  What a concert!  What a band!

Anyway, I thought I would stop in and say hello!  I'm going to go look around and see what discussions are happening and join in!

God Bless!

----Chuck

Online riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Hold on to love, love won't let you go...
Re: Hola from Arkansas USA!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »
Welcome, Chuck!

Offline ian ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 09:24:24 PM »
Welcome on board, Chuck!

Offline U2ArkFanChuck

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:14:12 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I did have a question.  I've been collecting U2 music now for 3 decades.  And last year my home was broken into and my entire record and cd collection was stolen.  I lost my computers, my tv's, and strangely they even stole my Darth Vader toaster.  (probably teenagers).  I had collected U2 live music since the early 90's.  And I lost every single show I had.  I hoped to get back into trading live shows, if possible. 

I wanted to ask if concert show trading was allowed here?  If it is, are the rules around here?  Is there a section?

I wanted to follow the rules!

Thank you!

---Chuck

Online WookieeWarrior10

• Elevated
  • Every Artist is a Cannibal, Every Poet is a Thief.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 11:02:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I did have a question.  I've been collecting U2 music now for 3 decades.  And last year my home was broken into and my entire record and cd collection was stolen.  I lost my computers, my tv's, and strangely they even stole my Darth Vader toaster.  (probably teenagers).  I had collected U2 live music since the early 90's.  And I lost every single show I had.  I hoped to get back into trading live shows, if possible. 

I wanted to ask if concert show trading was allowed here?  If it is, are the rules around here?  Is there a section?

I wanted to follow the rules!

Thank you!

---Chuck
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login